Well Hello there!

InitialWill

I like things. Boxy, red things...and pie.
Guildcard
Nostalgia grabbed me about a week ago after going to a old high school friends house. Saw a dreamcast and PSO...ahh the memories and countless hours of life wasted. Looks like I'm back at it again. Found this searching the interwebs and heard from a friend about the website. Definitely excited to get to playing in my freetime again being a old PSO vet from the dreamcast and gamecube. Hope to see some of you out there! However, I'll be n00bing around for a short time since it is very different using a keyboard, next to a gamepad that I'm used to!

Welcome! Definitely recommend a game pad. If you have any current gen consoles or a 360 pad the game natively recognizes though. Look forward to seeing you in game. (I started on Dreamcast in high school as well)

Ruuuuun!!!! Save yourself!!! It's too Late for Us!!! Yes, any cheap wired XBOX 360/ONE/PS4 usb styled pad is plug and play! The wonderful thing about these pads is the button layout is just like the old school DC/GC set up, so its like 16 years of muscle memory! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Will-san! Oh, and Welcome Home!! =3

Thanks everyone! I had to do some minor tinkering with my pc for it to recognise the ps4 controller but I'm using that for now. World of difference! Minus the "getting back in swing of things", it's also too late for me Lol I wasted most of my sunday getting used to it. 1 hour accidentally turned into 4. No life?...There goes a day out of the weekend now... ('◕ヮ◕)

Thanks everyone! I had to do some minor tinkering with my pc for it to recognise the ps4 controller but I'm using that for now. World of difference! Minus the "getting back in swing of things", it's also too late for me Lol I wasted most of my sunday getting used to it. 1 hour accidentally turned into 4. No life?...There goes a day out of the weekend now... ('◕ヮ◕)
YUP! that's the nature of the beast! "i'll just pop on for a quick look aroun.....*3 TTF's later*....GAWD DAMMIT!!..." X'D!!

Somehow, I can take forever on some missions. Like, I get one quest, expecting it not to take forever. 20 minutes later, still not done. lmao

If you're wanting to beat the offline missions faster, look up the maps on pso-world!

Somehow, I can take forever on some missions. Like, I get one quest, expecting it
not to take forever. 20 minutes later, still not done. lmao

Currently me lol "Oh hey, I'll just do this real quick!".....(30 minutes later) "Holy crap this is taking forever!"... This was last TTF with many scape dolls later..

Somehow, I can take forever on some missions. Like, I get one quest, expecting it not to take forever. 20 minutes later, still not done. lmao
*Looks a little flushed swaying from side to side* Mew is Totally guilty of subconsciously entertaining new players and PSO loved ones with relative stories during a simple TTF thats supposed to take only 17 minutes...then we emerge nearly 2 HOURS later!!! SORRY!!! LOT'S of stuff has happened to your mew mew!! XD!

Back