Welcome to the Café Mag Shop!

That is wonderful thank you very much. I will be online after 2:00 p.m. central Mountain Time.

Hi, could you make a non-rare Cyan level 200 MST > DEX mag? I would like the MST no less than 120 and the DEX 20. If some of the the other stats have to be altered to achieve this that is fine, although I prefer it to go to DEF if possible. Twins would also be nice if possible. I also would be adding a Liberta kit to it, of which I have in my possession. Not sure a 60/0/20/120 is possible, but close to it would be nice.

It is done! Sorry for the slight delay, getting its DEF up was way more tedious than I originally expected. But there is it, Cyan Agastya, 60/0/20/120, Farlla, Twins and Golla, as requested!

1703884457860.png1703884469492.png
1703884487516.png

Thank you so much the mag is very amazing. I will be back for more in the future. Very recommended.

Hello! If you're still making Mags, I'd like to pay for a mag at your convenience.

lvl 200 pure mind
Twins (other PBs don't matter to me)
Any color or look is fine, whatever you feel like doing or is easiest.
I might like a Pitri mag cell if you have one, but if not no worries!

Hello! If you're still making Mags, I'd like to pay for a mag at your convenience.

lvl 200 pure mind
Twins (other PBs don't matter to me)
Any color or look is fine, whatever you feel like doing or is easiest.
I might like a Pitri mag cell if you have one, but if not no worries!
Sure thing, I'll start working on this when I have some free time. I think I do have a Cell of Mag 502 for Pitri somewhere.

Oh no I would get paid by delivery. I would feel bad if I ended up not delivering.

Can I get you to finish out a mag for me?

I just posted in the Buy/Sell section, because I didn't know you raised mags.

I'm in no rush.

*edit*
It looks like we are in the same time zone too! Hiya, kinda neighbor."

Can I get you to finish out a mag for me?

I just posted in the Buy/Sell section, because I didn't know you raised mags.

I'm in no rush.

*edit*
It looks like we are in the same time zone too! Hiya, kinda neighbor."
Oh yeah sure, I can do that for you. Let me know when is a good time for you to transfer it.

Jester has been busy and now my modem has exploded, waiting for a tech guy to replace it so I am without internet for a few days, apologies for the delay on all mag related things.

Back