Welcome to the Café Mag Shop!

Tsuki

Jester Magician
Guildcard
cafemag.png

いらしゃいませ!! B I E N V E N U E ! !    W E L C O M E ! !

1703350713908.png
(I would like my own custom picture eventually, this one is temp)

Welcome and enter into the Café Mag Shop.
I am UTC-6 (Canadian)
You can find me in game possibly in a "Café Mag" game lobby while I'm feeding some mags or being AFK... Or leave a message on this forums, I'll try to check it periodically / get email notifs. :D

This space is still a work in process as I figure out how to do a store properly. ^^;
The selection of items is still small as I am not super rich but here it is.

The Attackies: (Weapons)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Na/AB/Ma/Dk/Ht
Lame d'Argent‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ 00/15/00/00/00 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎- 2 PD
Ophelie Seize‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/30/00/00/15 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎- 1 PD
Dragon Slayer‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
00/15/20/00/20 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD
Mahu‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
00/00/00/20/20 ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD

The Protecties: (Armors)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎DFP‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎EVP‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Slot#
Black Odoshi Domaru 01/10 03/10‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎1s‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD
Various Common Armr xx/xx xx/xx ‎‏‏‎ ‎4s‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 0.5 PD or 250k Meseta (various levels available)

The Slotties: (Units)
God/Arm‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD
HP/Revival x2‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD
Cure/Freeze x2‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD
Cure/Paralysis x2‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎- 1 PD

The Goodies: (Free Stuff/accepting donations/pay what you want?)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Na/AB/Ma/Dk/Ht
Guardianna‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/00/15/00/00
Mahu‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 00/00/00/30/00
Diska of Liberator‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ 00/00/25/15/00
Rianov 303SNR-4‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/00/00/35/00
Ophelie Seize‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/00/00/25/00
Ophelie Seize‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/00/35/00/00

Gae Bolg ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/00/20/00/00
Gae Bolg ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎00/00/35/00/00
Heavenly/Body x1

And finally, the Mag services!

I can raise mags on my off time and the pricing may vary, or can be negociated but from my experimenting, it general it takes about nearly 20 hours per mag to reach all the way to Lv200, so these little things take up a lot of time. ^^

Rough pricing list:
LV 50 Mag: 3 pd
LV 100 Mag: 5 pd
LV 200 Mag: 6 pd

Specific stats/PB combo: +1 or +2 pd
Rare Color: +2 pd
Mag Cell: *varies* (or you can provide your own)
Rush Order: +2 pd (Can't really do Rush right now due to schedule)

Currently I have in my possession these rare colors of mags available:
Chartreuse x1
Gold x2
Royal Purple x1
Sapphire x1
Plum x1
(I also have a couple of just regular colors too)

Last edited:
I need a Cyan 5/148/47/0 (Racast) Kalki
Any PB combo with Twins
I have a kalki kit but not the baby mag

Cool
How much?
Well, the price check on the wiki says Lv200 or custom mags are worth 8-10 PDs, I suppose also it depends how fast you wanted it? Since it's not a rare color though and I'm not providing the mag cell, I would say I can make you a deal for like 6 pds? Does that sound good?
Also, if you happen to trust me with giving me the mag cell by the time the mag is level 50, I will be able to raise it up to Lv200 faster. (Tier 3's don't level as fast as Tier4/MagCells) :)

Let me know what you think! (It's currently 15, aiming for maybe at least 30-35 this morning... It will have Estlla, Pilla, Twins, in that order.) (also don't worry about that half bar of DEF, it will go away :p )
1703517836795.png

**Also note to self, taking Screenshots of completed mags 200 to display on my store later. XD**

Well, the price check on the wiki says Lv200 or custom mags are worth 8-10 PDs, I suppose also it depends how fast you wanted it? Since it's not a rare color though and I'm not providing the mag cell, I would say I can make you a deal for like 6 pds? Does that sound good?
Also, if you happen to trust me with giving me the mag cell by the time the mag is level 50, I will be able to raise it up to Lv200 faster. (Tier 3's don't level as fast as Tier4/MagCells) :)

Let me know what you think! (It's currently 15, aiming for maybe at least 30-35 this morning... It will have Estlla, Pilla, Twins, in that order.) (also don't worry about that half bar of DEF, it will go away :p )
View attachment 21053
8 is fine
And yeah I’ll give you the mag cell so it goes by quickly

Hi, could you make a non-rare Cyan level 200 MST > DEX mag? I would like the MST no less than 120 and the DEX 20. If some of the the other stats have to be altered to achieve this that is fine, although I prefer it to go to DEF if possible. Twins would also be nice if possible. I also would be adding a Liberta kit to it, of which I have in my possession. Not sure a 60/0/20/120 is possible, but close to it would be nice.

Last edited:
Hi, could you make a non-rare Cyan level 200 MST > DEX mag? I would like the MST no less than 120 and the DEX 20. If some of the the other stats have to be altered to achieve this that is fine, although I prefer it to go to DEF if possible. Twins would also be nice if possible. I also would be adding a Liberta kit to it, of which I have in my possession. Not sure a 60/0/20/120 is possible, but close to it would be nice.

Yeah, I think a cyan 60/0/20/120 is possible with Twins no problem.
I'd raise that for 8 PDs, 10 if you want me to rush order it.

Kk I'll pay 12 PD to have it rushed. :) TY
Okie dokie, I'll start working on it asap.
As always, if you can provide me with the mag cell by the time the mag is LV50 it makes this a lot faster. (shaves off a few hours of work)

Kk, sounds good. Thank you very much. Let me know when you hit the lvl 50 mark and I'll give the cell to you:)

Kk, sounds good. Thank you very much. Let me know when you hit the lvl 50 mark and I'll give the cell to you:)
1703740917854.png1703740938034.png
1703740969846.png
Progress for today, I'm going to bed, I'll continue tomorrow. Cyan colored, will have Golla as 3rd PB, (So Farlla, Twins, Golla) Raising the DEF is a bit 'difficult' but doable, hopefully I can get it pretty much as desired (60/0/20/120)

Thank you so much, you're doing a wonderful job. I will pay you 20 PD's now that I think about it. That's why in my original post I wasn't sure how possible it was because I tried doing it myself and it was a bit tedious...

I can only recommend Tsuki as a mag raising artist.

Thanks again so much Tsuki for raising my Robo Chao <3 <3 <3
Robo Chao is doing great in battle and Star Ace is looking forward to try it out aswell ^^ (My new HUcast *Bubbles* snatched it for now, how rude)

Thank you so much, you're doing a wonderful job. I will pay you 20 PD's now that I think about it. That's why in my original post I wasn't sure how possible it was because I tried doing it myself and it was a bit tedious...
It will be done by today. In a few hours. All it needs now it just Difluids until 120 MND (and it will re-raise it's IQ back to 200)
1703858004970.png

Back