Weird desync issue with Saint Million

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
I was playing an Episode 4 game in free-roam with three other people and got to Saint Million. However, there was a strange problem where the game didn't appear to be syncing up properly. The details:

* I ( yellow icon) and a HUnewearl (red icon) could not see nor interact with SM's spinners. The other two players could. From our end, it looked like the other players were getting hit and killed by the air.

*The other player and I could interact with the players that could see the spinners, including talking to, healing, buffing, and reviving them.

* The SM/Shambertin/Kondy statue head was never removed. I could not walk nor attack through it, though the players that could see the spinners could.

* The egg in the center of his arena never lit up.

* After some time, the red spinner appeared. I was able to deplete it's health and make Saint Million appear. However, he appeared in front of the egg thing and partially clipped through it; something I've never seen. I suspect I saw the red spinner on the automap earlier...in the center of the egg, which is somewhere it should never appear.

* SM and his spinners were fully visible once the second phase started, though the SM/Shambertin/Kondy statue remained and was still solid on my end.

A player knocked on her ass by a spinner I cannot see nor interact with.

sm bug1.png

HUmar trying to shoot a spinner, but the SM/Shambertin/Kondy statue is still solid on my end, so he's shooting at a wall from my view (notice the spark between him and the statue).

sm bug2.png

HUmar knocked on his ass from invisible spinner.

sm bug3.png

Red spinner visible to me.

sm bug4.png

Phase 1 SM exposed after defeating red spinner. Can be seen clipping through egg on the right side of the screen.

sm bug5.png

SM dead with the statue still there and egg not lit up.

sm bug6.png

Reactions: Mad
This has happened to me a couple of times when the host approaches the egg first
I just never start it if I'm host anymore n.n

This glitch has been around since sega days. Happens because what @anime said. Would be amazing if Soda+co were able to fix it somehow but if not just don't let the host be 1st to the egg.

Back