WEATHERMAN SKYLAR REPORTING: VALENTINES EDITION

falkenjeff

I have quit the game
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
In light of this recent announcement by Sodaboy... It seems I was wrong. The storm is already here.

FeCBv8s.png

Hurry up you guys. I've been predicting 2x exp by Friday morning (eastern time) but I want it now.

Note: if you guys help we might hit it another week in a row. (Lots of unsealing orders).

Right now we're on track to reach 110% when the buzzer sounds, which is enough to get 2x EXP for another week, but that's cutting it too close. We gotta pump those numbers up, guys!

65096364.jpg

Right now we're on track to reach 110% when the buzzer sounds, which is enough to get 2x EXP for another week, but that's cutting it too close. We gotta pump those numbers up, guys!

65096364.jpg

@Spuz unseal ur shit pls. lmao

Don't have enough to unseal

I did a bit of unsealing for my Limiter today. That should help a bit.

Yey, couldn't really profit of this week's 2x exp. Time to get a lil' more serious. :D

I can put in my contribution since got alot of MAS Ep1 & Ep4 to spam for my ranger casts and forces respectively.

Wew, time to get RAmar to 18X so I can die again!!!!....

Wow. We're actually on track to hit it again. We're at 50% and we still have 56.5% of our time left! Keep it up, folks!

Wow. We're actually on track to hit it again. We're at 50% and we still have 56.5% of our time left! Keep it up, folks!

I don't know about that. Most of that was the weekend. Let's hope so :3

I don't know about that. Most of that was the weekend. Let's hope so :3

As an experienced weatherman, I can say Spuz is correct. We always fall off after the weekend.

We will probably hit the DAR boost again though.

We also have the "unsealing wildcard." If people keep nonstop handing me lames, then we might hit 2x again :p.

Back