Warcraft movie

Darkoid

Altruistic
Okay so, I had planned to watch this movie (and I am definitely going to) all I want to know is if it has any relation with world of warcraft game, because I have heard people say that those who haven't played the warcraft games won't understand what's going on but I have played warcraft 3: reign of chaos and warcraft 3:the frozen throne but I haven't played world of warcraft nor do I know what happens in that game so, any relation with that or can I go ahead and watch without any worries?
(please don't give out any spoilers)

There are nods and ties with WoW but you won't be lost because of that. You will be lost because, the Warcraft Movie starts sequentially literally from the beginning (Warcraft 1 and 2, but mostly 1). You will recognize some key figures, but the storytelling is a bit rushed so if you have no prior knowledge it's somewhat a bad time. The CGI, action, and visual spectacle is top-notch though if that's what you're into it for.

Tbh I didn't really play the first and second parts so I guess I'm going to need to know about them a bit? I'm into it not just for it's visuals and all, I actually really liked the storyline that warcraft 3 contained. I know very little about the story from parts 1 and 2

Spuz said he loved it and had no prior knowledge at all. I say go for it.

It made over $180 million this past weekend, so it must be good? ;)

There are nods and ties with WoW but you won't be lost because of that. You will be lost because, the Warcraft Movie starts sequentially literally from the beginning (Warcraft 1 and 2, but mostly 1). You will recognize some key figures, but the storytelling is a bit rushed so if you have no prior knowledge it's somewhat a bad time. The CGI, action, and visual spectacle is top-notch though if that's what you're into it for.
I loved Warcraft 2 and 3 (The RTS genre is my favorite genre on PC) looks like im going to watch it tonight.

My friend went to see it without me since I had to work late the night it came out ;_;

Lock him up in the fridge until he learns his lesson!!!!

Edit: a friend of mine has done that with me before so I know the feeling ;<

Reactions: Roo
Lock him up in the fridge until he learns his lesson!!!!

Edit: a friend of mine has done that with me before so I know the feeling ;<
LOL one time we put my brother in the trunk and drove all the way around the mall. Haha

Back