Vivera saying hello!

Vivera

Guildcard
Hello my PSO friends!

Would like to introduce myself to the community and hopefully find some friends to play with.

Man, I love PSO. I started playing back in the Dreamcast. When I discovered that I could play this online, I got hooked for life! Played non stop offline and online. Got super grounded and scoulded by my parents because of internet bills (ouch), but it was worth it. I now discovered that we can still play here in Ephinea.... oh man... I'm hooked again...

So far what I have is a Huney lvl 96. Unfortunately I haven't really met anyone yet. I was actually trying to get to the ultimate phase before annoying people to play with. Would love to discover everything this game has to offer with some other PSO fans. Do some challenges and all the good stuff.

I'm playing in the European server.

So... if you would like to play with me and guide me in the good ways, I would love to!

Ingame name: Vivera
Guildcard: 42013524

Welcome to Ephinea! I wish you wouldn't have hid from all of us until ultimate! Some people tend to look for newcomers, often times dumping common rares and offering assistance in leveling up ;)

Welcome to Ephinea! I wish you wouldn't have hid from all of us until ultimate! Some people tend to look for newcomers, often times dumping common rares and offering assistance in leveling up ;)
^THIIIIIS~!^ <3

Hello my PSO friends!

Would like to introduce myself to the community and hopefully find some friends to play with.

Man, I love PSO. I started playing back in the Dreamcast. When I discovered that I could play this online, I got hooked for life! Played non stop offline and online. Got super grounded and scoulded by my parents because of internet bills (ouch), but it was worth it. I now discovered that we can still play here in Ephinea.... oh man... I'm hooked again...

So far what I have is a Huney lvl 96. Unfortunately I haven't really met anyone yet. I was actually trying to get to the ultimate phase before annoying people to play with. Would love to discover everything this game has to offer with some other PSO fans. Do some challenges and all the good stuff.

I'm playing in the European server.

So... if you would like to play with me and guide me in the good ways, I would love to!

Ingame name: Vivera
Guildcard: 42013524
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines losely!* Sooo, yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and has washed up upon our little tri...w....wait a sec....YOU'VE been leveling ALONE all this time??? Ohhhh, you've been hiding on the European ships prolly huh? THAT'S Why mew hasn't pounced you yet! We try' not to let new comers face the grind Alone if we can halp it~! Every so often we'll bump into the occasional Lone Proud Wolf types that refuse Any assistance or charity. Mew is just upset at herself for somehow missing an opportunity to welcome you purrsonally luv! And as our family member mentioned earlier.....Welcome to Ephinea! Welcome to the Tribe! Welcome Home Vivera-san! =3

Back