View Your Character Data! (キャラクターデータを閲覧できるようになりました!)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Probably should have added something like this a while ago, but now I've added it, so there's that...

Anyway! You can view the character data on your Ephinea account by viewing the page located at: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/view-character-data/

Just fill in your game account credentials and away you go!

Hopefully this should make locating a particular character or item on your account easier for you.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
公式サイト上で、あなたのEphineaアカウントのキャラクターデータが閲覧できるようになりました。

リンク: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/view-character-data/

ゲームアカウントのユーザ名とパスワードを入力すればOKです。
アカウント上のキャラクターやアイテムを探す助けとなれば幸いです!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say thank you for this GREAT improvement !
This is very effective for making Shop list (it is no longer necessary for example to calculate the Shields & Armor's statistics)
I also hope that this will allow more players to do their Shop.
Great sharing in the community !

This is honestly amazing, easier for fixing up my shop and easier for finding which of my 10+ characters I've left my units on this time.. Thanks for implementing this.

This is such a nice feature! Could you implement a butt in the launcher menu for this? Also: Is it possible to view all characters stats and also tech levels in a similar manner? Thanks!

Inane question, but what are the odds the percentages could be changed to show as the item reader addon-standard [0/0/0/0|0] instead of the longer (N0%/etc) format?

I really like the cleaner look of the item reader output and I'm bothered by the prospect of browsing shops and trade lists with this new format.

I acknowledge that the item reader doesn't label the attributes and that's a potential downside, though.

Again, inane question. Appreciate the tool a lot! Very good feature.

Still using this a ton and it's great, would we be able to have a small change so that the character numbers match the launcher numbers? The launcher numbers start at 1 while the character data ones start at 0 so every character is offset by 1 and I keep switching to the wrong character bank, skill issue I know

Back