Veteran Noob

Skuzbuxet

Why hello there fellow hunters. Allow me to introduce myself, I are Skuzbuxet. I am a former DC/GC/Xbox/Ps2/PC PSO ep 1 & 2/ BB/ PSU player. Been a fan of PS since sega. I also played on many private servers. I just started on this server yesterday and am very impressed with not just the servers features but also it's community thus far. I plan on sticking around and becoming a part of this thriving dedicated player base. Thank you for your time.

Welcome Skuz! This is a great server with even better people, you are going to enjoy yourself here, and we look forward to meeting you in game!

Why hello there fellow hunters. Allow me to introduce myself, I are Skuzbuxet. I am a former DC/GC/Xbox/Ps2/PC PSO ep 1 & 2/ BB/ PSU player. Been a fan of PS since sega. I also played on many private servers. I just started on this server yesterday and am very impressed with not just the servers features but also it's community thus far. I plan on sticking around and becoming a part of this thriving dedicated player base. Thank you for your time.
And for anyone wondering..... YES....mew's Pounced him already! He's gonna fit in with us just fine......One of US.....One of US...... >=3

Henloooo! welcome welcome pso lover.
enjoy your stay on Ephinea.~ ^^;

Man years later and here I am to jump into nostalgia again, seems this server has become the most popular BB spot around, also see my account is still active, looking forward to logging in. Been playing a ton of PSP2i on my vita but wanted an online feel and PSO2NG just isnt the business.

Man years later and here I am to jump into nostalgia again, seems this server has become the most popular BB spot around, also see my account is still active, looking forward to logging in. Been playing a ton of PSP2i on my vita but wanted an online feel and PSO2NG just isnt the business.
We have been Adopting a LOT of unhappy NGS warriors lately. Welcome Home ~! =3!

Back