Vet LF Team w/ Upgrades

Vega

Forever hunting Pwand
Like most people I randomly got that itch to play again, I'd consider myself a more hardcore player with over two dozen lvl 200s spread across various servers and accounts. I'll most likely be very active for the foreseeable future, hunting a Pwand like I have been for the last 15 years. Would love an active team that has access to the dressing room and PoD, willing to help new players as well but may need to shake the rust off for a few weeks as I re-learn everything for the thousandth time

hit me up

Youre welcome to join sanic team if you see me online sometime, im gonna be online tonight in about 5 hours. Weve got perms etc and you can leave at any time no sweat

EEEEeeeeeee!!
Like most people I randomly got that itch to play again, I'd consider myself a more hardcore player with over two dozen lvl 200s spread across various servers and accounts. I'll most likely be very active for the foreseeable future, hunting a Pwand like I have been for the last 15 years. Would love an active team that has access to the dressing room and PoD, willing to help new players as well but may need to shake the rust off for a few weeks as I re-learn everything for the thousandth time

hit me up
*POUNCES and examines Vega-san carefully~!* Your name rings a warm bell wiff mew mew! Can almost swear mew has pounced and played wiff you in the past somewhere! Buuuut, either way....we're GLAD to see you 'scratch that Itch' again, luv! Welcome Home! =3

Back