Very happy to be here!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that about a week ago I had been day dreaming about PSO and couldn't believe there was such a fantastic place still around to play. I'm not very well versed on private server stuff, not for this game or any other, but I have to say this has been such a wonderful experience and I was blown away by how easy it was to get back in and start slashing booma's!

I look forward to becoming strong enough to where I'll be able to contribute back to the community and repay the joy I've experienced these last few days. Tell then I'm so glad to have the ability to see and hear those old familiar sights and sounds again, even if I am really rusty! Combo's are a lot harder than I remember, or maybe I'm just older! Either way I've had a blast and look forward to helping out when and where I can.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that about a week ago I had been day dreaming about PSO and couldn't believe there was such a fantastic place still around to play. I'm not very well versed on private server stuff, not for this game or any other, but I have to say this has been such a wonderful experience and I was blown away by how easy it was to get back in and start slashing booma's!

I look forward to becoming strong enough to where I'll be able to contribute back to the community and repay the joy I've experienced these last few days. Tell then I'm so glad to have the ability to see and hear those old familiar sights and sounds again, even if I am really rusty! Combo's are a lot harder than I remember, or maybe I'm just older! Either way I've had a blast and look forward to helping out when and where I can.
Eeeeeeee! *Pounces and examines Cylest-san closely!* Already you has the purrfect attitude and fit nicely into our loving community! Wanting to grow stronger just to survive or succeed is just about everyones goals...but YOU wanting to get stronger to "helping out when and where"you can speaks VOLUMES for you dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you in game too~! Welcome Home! =3

Eeeeeeee! *Pounces and examines Cylest-san closely!* Already you has the purrfect attitude and fit nicely into our loving community! Wanting to grow stronger just to survive or succeed is just about everyones goals...but YOU wanting to get stronger to "helping out when and where"you can speaks VOLUMES for you dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you in game too~! Welcome Home! =3
@CylestIsBest Be forewarned, if you try to escape Mew's pounces she will track you down and then you'll really pay! I made the mistake of jumping into a room without waving to her and the next thing I felt was her poky claws on my bum!

(and I agree, Cylest (or Celest) IS the best!)

Just let me know if there's anything you need, help, guidance, or just a Hunnie body shield for your runs down on Ragol and I'll try to be there!

@CylestIsBest I was in your shoes about, Hmm , I wanna say 8 years ago "dreaming" about pso, Trying everything in my power from Emulators for Dreamcast , to Trying to get a burned copy for the wii, and just trying my best to feel that experience again since my0 Gamecube disk finally gave out on me...
It was a sad day.
I can tell already that you'll make a great addition to the "family" here :)
Hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to ask any help.
You can find me here, or in-game , (No.69 / Plush_bot / Plushie.69)
Welcome to Ephinea ~
@Harborer of Hope , Uh oh , she got to you first. Be prepared for all the "pounces". x3

Back