Very good platformer game you should try!

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard
Is Ori and the Blind Forest!!

Played it a while back and it was extremely delightful!!
I mean just read some of the reviews. It's not an extremely long game, you can beat it in about 8-11 hours depending on your skill, but it will test your solving ability and patients at some point! Nice visuals and a neat story too.

Highly recommend you guys give it a shot.
If you have already played it, let me know what you thought about it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/387290/Ori_and_the_Blind_Forest_Definitive_Edition/

I have been waiting for a reason to try it. Loved the music in it as well.

As far as indie metroidvanias go (cause there are a lot of them) it looks great.

Yes man trust me it's good! Starts a little slow, but man!! After about a hour or two, it will have you hooked!! It's what a good single player game should be!! Fun and simple yet some what complex, just enough to push you to the edge, but not so hard where it's not fun like super meat boy!! It's a Very fun game Imo.

From my understanding (read no real info yet) he plays as a more annoying Rosalina and Luma

Hahaha, nope haven't played that one! I'll give it a try when I can!! Thanks for the recommendation!

I played it on XB1 and it is absolutely amazing, the visuals and music suck you right in, the story is awesome too.

See, I'm trying to tell y'all, I'm not the only one who thought it was great!! This game truly is great! I had a blast.

That feeling when you're going to say something, scroll down, and see someone else that already said that exact thing
in this case @Miho

But yes, I second Hollow Knight and Cave Story is a classic, now.
I'll throw in Rogue Legacy, then. It's a bit of an oddball of the metroidvania genre but an enjoyable one.

From my understanding (read no real info yet) he plays as a more annoying Rosalina and Luma
You control Sein very little. It's a really interesting character...will definitely take the most time to really get into.

Back