Valusion......

Valusion said:
RoseBell69 said:
Valusion said:
DAT RAFUGEE SCHTHACK USER 'laughs'

WOW! Fancy meeting you here, I missed you man. How has it been?!

REALLY GOOD SEEING YOU HERE. WHY ARN"T YOU PLAYING ON ULTIMA? Got TIRED OF IT?

Yeah I got tired of it and life swayed me away from the server. Tis fine though, I found this one though and I found you here too! Hey by the way, do you have Skype? I don't want to lose contact with you ever again.

Sure we can Skype. I have one ofc. WHO DOESN"T REALLY!?> 'COUGHS' How did you find this server btw? Got recommend by a friend. Who I'll name anonymous. 'Giggles'

Valusion said:
Sure we can Skype. I have one ofc. WHO DOESN"T REALLY!?> 'COUGHS' How did you find this server btw? Got recommend by a friend. Who I'll name anonymous. 'Giggles'

Okay cool, I'll PM you my Skype details. You would be pretty surprised how many people out there that doesn't have a Skype. But nah with me, I have one. I found this server yesterday in a talk with someone on twitch that I spoke to in a Sonic stream chat. He was telling me about this server and I was like "Well! I ought to check it out!" and hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

RoseBell69 said:
Valusion said:

Okay cool, I'll PM you my Skype details. You would be pretty surprised how many people out there that doesn't have a Skype. But nah with me, I have one. I found this server yesterday in a talk with someone on twitch that I spoke to in a Sonic stream chat. He was telling me about this server and I was like "Well! I ought to check it out!" and hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

How exciting. I really hope I'll get to see/play with you sometimes. Hopefully maybe this upcoming month idk!. I'm to damn busy with sh8t going on. So please bare with me RoseBell.

Valusion said:
RoseBell69 said:
Valusion said:

How exciting. I really hope I'll get to see/play with you sometimes. Hopefully maybe this upcoming month idk!. I'm to damn busy with sh8t going on. So please bare with me RoseBell.

Yeah me too. I have too much in my plate at this point of my life. But I think next month I should be able to be free though. We should form a team and stuff together and hunt, etc. JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS. Let's both just get our lives sorted out and then reunite here shortly.

Sounds good to me. Hopefully goes well for you for the next few days. See you soon. Also welcome back to PSO addiction. Goodbye future life for both of us 'laughing'

Valusion said:
Sounds good to me. Hopefully goes well for you for the next few days. See you soon. Also welcome back to PSO addiction. Goodbye future life for both of us 'laughing'

Yeahhh, its back to Square One eh?!?!?!?!?!?! The cycle of addiction never ends... See you in a few days. For now good night!

Back