v501 worthless??

i bought a v501. Again ive only being playing a few days, but ive done a lot of reading. I equipped it and it seems like it did not improve the special on my gun. Should i just get rid of it and put something else into the slot? Thanks

V501 raises Hell, Paralysis, Confusion, and Freeze special activation rates by 50%.
V502 has the same boosts except it raises Hell by 100%.

Well it depends on the enemy, the tier of the special (Bind, Hold, Seize, Arrest), the difficulty, if you're a robot or not, and if the special is reduced on the weapon you're using!

i bought a v501. Again ive only being playing a few days, but ive done a lot of reading. I equipped it and it seems like it did not improve the special on my gun. Should i just get rid of it and put something else into the slot? Thanks
Mewish proverb...."One mans trash is another noobs Orgasm!" =P Hang onto it!

A weapon must be able to hit an enemy before it can roll to see if a special will activate or not.

What's your total ATA with your weapon, weapon you're attacking with, and enemies you are trying to paralyze?

Isnt the robot +30% chance to para thing only for ultimate?
That's correct. Androids receive a 30% bonus to freeze, paralysis, confusion, and experience stealing specials in Ultimate, but their Devil's and Demon's specials are reduced to 25% and 45% respectively. Outside of Ultimate, android specials are the same as fleshy specials.

My Ata is 222. I'm using a spread needle. I was thinking maybe because I'm a lower level (82) that once I level and get my Ata up it will proc better.

If you're playing RAmar/RAmarl you'll find that Arrest S-Rank Needle procs a lot better. Kinda just repeating what people said, but V501 is equivalent to V502 in paralyze, it's definitely not worthless in that regard.

Back