Update for 3/19/2016 Complete

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
The following changes were made to the server/client:

- Easter Event Egg event has been activated with the Egg Shop to come in an update coming soon. See the following topic for more information: http://www.pioneer2.net/community/index.php?posts/15744

Rates in which you will find Event Eggs from enemies are as follows:

Ultimate: 1/500
Very Hard: 1/1000
Hard: 1/1375
Normal: 1/1750

However, if you "scare" a rappy, his chance to drop an Event Egg is zero. This does not affect any of his other rare items like the regular Easter Egg for Egg Rappy and other items from Al Rappy, Pal Rappy, Del Rappy, etc.

You can stack up to 99 eggs.

- "Event Eggs Found" leaderboard is now active.

- Rare rappies of all types will appear more often during the Easter event. (This has already been in effect since March 17th, 2016.)

- Trade window code was redone. We hope you have less problems than before with it. :)

- You can now have up to 32 characters per account. You can change which characters appear at the character select screen by selecting the character "bank" in the launcher before connecting to the server. You can also use the new /cbank command with a value between 1-8 to change the character bank as well. Changing banks with the /cbank command allows you to log off and log in to a different set of characters without having to close and reopen your client.

At a later time, we may offer the ability to merge accounts of the same type together if you have more than one account and want to log into less accounts. Stay tuned for that.

- Launcher now also displays a total progress bar when downloading patches in addition to the current file's progress bar.

- Added 8 more music disks which drop from monsters. The tracks are as follows:

+ Disk Vol.13 "Get It Up" (From MADWORLD)
+ Disk Vol.14 "Flight" (From Panzer Dragoon)
+ Disk Vol.15 "Space Harrier" (From Space Harrier, S.S.T. Band Arrange Ver)
+ Disk Vol.16 "Deathwatch" (From MADWORLD)
+ Disk Vol.17 "Fly Me To The Moon" (From Bayonetta)
+ Disk Vol.18 "Puyo Puyo" (From Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary)
+ Disk Vol.19 "Rhythm And Balance" (From Sonic Adventure 2)
+ Disk Vol.20 "The Party Must Go On" (From T.M. Revolution / UTAGE)

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR LAUNCHER IS SET TO "CUSTOM" FOR A LANGUAGE, YOU WILL HAVE TO MANUALLY UPDATE YOUR UNITXT_J.PRS FILE IN YOUR DATA FOLDER OTHERWISE YOUR ITEM NAMES WILL BE INCORRECT.

You can download the updated English Unitxt file from http://files.pioneer2.net/unitxt/English/unitxt_j.prs

You can download the updated Japanese 日本語 Unitxt file from http://files.pioneer2.net/unitxt/Japanese/unitxt_j.prs

Again, you only need to download these files if you're using the "CUSTOM" option for a language in the launcher. If you're using the English or Japanese option, the .prs file will download automatically.

We hope you will enjoy the updates and the event!

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
- You can now have up to 32 characters per account. You can change which characters appear at the character select screen by selecting the character "bank" in the launcher before connecting to the server. You can also use the new /cbank command with a value between 1-8 to change the character bank as well. Changing banks with the /cbank command allows you to log off and log in to a different set of characters without having to close and reopen your client.

@NDW This is what you were referring to? :D

Reactions: NDW
Assuming shared bank is shared among all 32 chars, this is actually really cool. Thanks man.

I hope so. It will fill easy as I wont be using character banks in HC lmfao..

@NDW This is what you were referring to? :D

NDW said:
22:13:53 42000017 NDW Spuz
22:14:04 42000017 NDW update coming is going to benefit C-Moders
22:14:29 42000017 NDW it's not exclusive towards CModers
22:14:35 42000017 NDW but it definitely helps them out
22:14:39 42000017 NDW well
22:14:44 42000017 NDW that is if they play a LOT

Yep! I had to tease you before update details could be released. :D

Not what I thought at all, bu you were right! It's a nice add.

I had a feeling this was coming after reading the replies on that char slot thread. Now I don't know how I can even play my other games. I have to reconstruct my entire account and plan out another 9 chars and their corresponding IDs welp!

Hi -- new user. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

I installed the game earlier this week. I got the update for the Easter Egg event upon login today. However, now many of the game items show up with incorrect names. For example, a saber is a gigush. A music CD showed up as a pallasch. All the slot items are wrong, and my mag is wrong.

Is there some way to correct this? I'm a plug and play kinda guy, so you have to explain to me like I'm 5... :p

Love the server -- as a longtime DC/GC/BB player, it's fun to come back to the game.

Up at the top there are 2 files linked in red.

Download these files, if they're zipped or rar'd in archives. Extract them to where you downloaded them.

open up the path, Cprogramfiles/ephinea. open up the data folder. Drag and drop those 2 files inside the folder, and let them overwrite what is in there. This will fix your problem im 99.9999% sure.

Edit: Colette beat me to the punch ;_; Follow that post first I guess

Hi -- new user. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask.

I installed the game earlier this week. I got the update for the Easter Egg event upon login today. However, now many of the game items show up with incorrect names. For example, a saber is a gigush. A music CD showed up as a pallasch. All the slot items are wrong, and my mag is wrong.

Is there some way to correct this? I'm a plug and play kinda guy, so you have to explain to me like I'm 5... :p

Love the server -- as a longtime DC/GC/BB player, it's fun to come back to the game.
The Launcher or in-game updater should have handled that.
Open the zip file attached here and put the file inside your pso data folder and see if that fixes the problem.

Attachments

• unitxt_j.zip
    64.6 KB · Views: 3
Edit: Colette beat me to the punch ;_; Follow that post first I guess

The Launcher or in-game updater should have handled that.
Open the zip file attached here and put the file inside your pso data folder and see if that fixes the problem.

That fixed it! Thanks so much. :)

It sounds as if you have the language set to custom. If you want to ensure that you automatically download the game files switch the language to english in the launcher. This will automatically download the unitxt file.

Back