Upcoming maintenance 8/22/2015 @ 17:00 UTC-8

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
As explained in a forum topic here and on the patch server, maintenance will occur every Sunday morning 12:30am UTC-8.

The following is a list of changes that will be applied to the Fodra ship:

- Fix mag stat values not rounding down after depositing a mag into the bank and returning to lobby.
- Fix max grind check on all weapons. (Currently, the server is looking into the wrong part of the PMT weapon table for all weapons._
- Fix Episode 2 challenge mode experience calculation problem. (Currently, there is a loss of floating point precision problem in which, for example, you'll get 1830 exp from Mericaol instead of 1833.)
- Fix how armors and shields are generated in Normal/Challenge mode.
- Fix Episode 2's Central Control Area gates from becoming permanently unlocked per difficulty when unlocking them once.
- Add /matcount command for informing you of your material usage.
- Fix Tekker attribute problem. (Sometimes boosts attribute by 2 instead of 1.)
- Reduce rare monster appearance rate from 1/256 to 1/512. (This is already in effect as of 8/22/2015 8:15am UTC-8)
- Fix some problems with player and bank item desyncs and disconnections.
- Fix calculation of sell back prices for shop.

Please note that this list is subject to change at any time before maintenance occurs.

Thank you.

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Short notice, but I decided to change the regularly weekly scheduled maintenance time from Sunday morning 00:30 UTC-8 to Saturday evening 17:00 UTC-8.

I apologize, but I thought about it and I don't really want to stay up until past 1am every weekend to do maintenance on the server. :)

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
Server up.

Decided to change future maintenance time again, this time for the last time.

Will be Saturday mornings at 07:00 UTC-8 from now on, don't want to disrupt prime time PSO playing in the future.

Thanks!