Unobtainable weapons?

Hello, I love this game and am a collector at heart. I've started making lists of weapons I currently do not have, but have noticed some weapons I cannot figure out how to get even after looking at event pages like Christmas and Easter. Does anyone know of any unobtainable weapons that are listed on the weapons section of the wiki? I know for example star song is unobtainable, but I cant find info on items like chameleon scythe or Harisen Battle Fan or some of the akiko weapons and many others. Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologize if this has been discussed, I did search the forums didn't see anything.

Hello, I love this game and am a collector at heart. I've started making lists of weapons I currently do not have, but have noticed some weapons I cannot figure out how to get even after looking at event pages like Christmas and Easter. Does anyone know of any unobtainable weapons that are listed on the weapons section of the wiki? I know for example star song is unobtainable, but I cant find info on items like chameleon scythe or Harisen Battle Fan or some of the akiko weapons and many others. Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologize if this has been discussed, I did search the forums didn't see anything.
I was wondering the same. When nothing is mentioned in the wiki on how to attain the item, I figured its unattainable. But for example I have found the harisen battle fan during an event. I think it was in a present.

Currently, for event items it's best to check the thread themselves instead of the wiki, (the wiki is nice to get a general idea how the event work); because the wiki has not updated the event pages for the latest years.

Chameleon Scythe is available from The Easter Shop currently and can be obtainable via Elly for 5 Eggs / from The Anniversary Shop currently for 8 Silver.

Harisen battle fan is available from The Christmas Shop within a normal difficulty present which costs 8 coal? and is rng (will most likely appear in the upcoming Christmas event too) / from The Anniversary Shop currently for 1 Gold as a gamble with The hunter.

The only Akiko's that doesn't specify how to obtain on the wiki is Akiko's Wok which is currently obtainable only through trade (to my knowledge). The last time it appeared was during Chritmas 2018 from a Hard difficulty present. I specifically remember hunting it.

Star Song is unobtainable yes, it was never made for Blue Burst, just exists within the code.

Other items that are unreleased:
Black Gauntlets
Sonic Team Armour <---- Probably will never be released on Ephinea.

Last edited:
Currently, for event items it's best to check the thread themselves instead of the wiki, (the wiki is nice to get a general idea how the event work); because the wiki has not updated the event pages for the latest years.

Chameleon Scythe is available from The Easter Shop currently and can be obtainable via Elly for 5 Eggs / from The Anniversary Shop currently for 8 Silver.

Harisen battle fan is available from The Christmas Shop within a normal difficulty present which costs 8 coal? and is rng (will most likely appear in the upcoming Christmas event too) / from The Anniversary Shop currently for 1 Gold as a gamble with The hunter.

The only Akiko's that doesn't specify how to obtain on the wiki is Akiko's Wok which is currently obtainable only through trade (to my knowledge). The last time it appeared was during Chritmas 2018 from a Hard difficulty present. I specifically remember hunting it.

Star Song is unobtainable yes, it was never made for Blue Burst, just exists within the code.

Other items that are unreleased:
Black Gauntlets
Sonic Team Armour <---- Probably will never be released on Ephinea.
Mew could swear Akiko's stuff was in item present shop? Most odd items can be found there like Butterfly net....lucky shot.....Sega game console MAG cells....etc. =3 Course we need "item tickets" that are earned thru event prize listings~!

Mew Does has an extra Akiko's in need of a loving home~!

Mew could swear Akiko's stuff was in item present shop? Most odd items can be found there like Butterfly net....lucky shot.....Sega game console MAG cells....etc. =3 Course we need "item tickets" that are earned thru event prize listings~!

Wok of Akiko's Shop (Dagger) is in item present which is different from Akiko's Wok (Saber) but the naming can for sure confuse people.

Wok of Akiko's Shop (Dagger) is in item present which is different from Akiko's Wok (Saber) but the naming can for sure confuse people.
Yup yup yup! It's the wok and ladle combo that's just laying around >=3! MISS Seeing you haunt the lobbies SPUZZiiiiiiiiiies~! =3

Back