Unlock Rico's Glasses to all non-droid females.

They're not statistically good and all non-droids already have access to perma-Trap Vision via Lieutenant Mantle, so its unlocking wouldn't even be removing an advantage from FOmarl or provide a game-breaking advantage to others. Some other gender/class/race-specific items have been unlocked, so I don't imagine it's much of a stretch. But really I just think the glasses are cute. If they break or look wonky on other classes, I guess that's a bummer though.

Yeah, I'm into meganekko, so sue me.

Last edited:
I use Glasses in PW1 and PW2 and a few other quests to clear traps on FOmarl. Yes, I could use a Trap Vision, but Trap Vision sometimes doesn't show all the traps (like in Temple in the hallway with the boxes). It's also faster to swap to Glasses than it is to swap to Lieutenant Mantle.

In my opinion, they have a use, but they are indeed very niche. Still, I'm against unlocking them for all other female non-android characters.

In all fairness, doesn't commander blade do what u want it to do already? minus the fact that its a pain to sort of use?

In all fairness, doesn't commander blade do what u want it to do already? minus the fact that its a pain to sort of use?

To quote the wiki:
"The Commander Blade can only be equipped by the master of a team."

Also, the range is pretty bad. Rico's Glasses reveal all traps.

I think it would be awesome change; why not! Though I will still end up using Red Ring as I am sure most will. Other Shields like Sparts/RA wall/Love Heart get used before RR so it could join those lowbie shields for possibly HUnewearl/FOnewearl.

Also Commander Blade works? I was under the impression it did not.

I support the suggestion though. To be honest, I wouldn't care if all classes could use it, really. @KatawaFriendo already outlined it isn't game breaking or anything. Any practical purpose it has is incredibly niche beyond cosmetic appeal.

I support this suggestion. I too think glasses are cute. Plus there are so many other great shields out there that it seems unlikely that too many people would use it I think. I mean I’d probably use glasses over my Rabarta Merge but that’s because my priorities are all screwed up. I don’t think this would break the game.

Back