Union Guard Crash

Skithiryx

Guildcard
I'm unsure if I'm just unlucky or if there's an actual bug but the past few times I've tried changing my shield to Union Guard I instantly crash.

I do have some skins however the Union Guard was working fine the past few days and I added the skins months ago and there's been no issue until today. I mean if that IS the issue then so be it, I'll just have to give up the Union Guard. Just wanted to post in case it was some weird bug. Many thanks for responding and sorry if it is just something on my end.

I'm unsure if I'm just unlucky or if there's an actual bug but the past few times I've tried changing my shield to Union Guard I instantly crash.
It's funny you mention this bug....there's a running joke MEWS' Union Guard caused the SCHTHACK Crash that ended it all...lol. The night the "BIG Crash" (Data wipe) happened, mew and her party were at the EP4 Boss warp and mew had actually announced "Everytime mew equips her Union Guard she crashes...*Holds Breath!*. When mew crasheded...the ENTIRE SERVER was GONE! X,D'.'!!

It's funny you mention this bug....there's a running joke MEWS' Union Guard caused the SCHTHACK Crash that ended it all...lol. The night the "BIG Crash" (Data wipe) happened, mew and her party were at the EP4 Boss warp and mew had actually announced "Everytime mew equips her Union Guard she crashes...*Holds Breath!*. When mew crasheded...the ENTIRE SERVER was GONE! X,D'.'!!

*Snort* Ok, THAT'S funny. :D

Back