Underrated weapons/armors/items in your opinion?

Rune

Guildcard
Gal Wind, got to say I love this stupid feather. Throwing its 3rd hit special into a group of foes and watching em all take damage as a fo is something special. Its a mini shotgun/launcher combo for a FO.

Also the special does hit more than one boss part. Guardianna is a lot better overall than this for at least single target reasons and doing a big fat 2500 damage or so as a fomar, but this feather's 1600 damage really rips some bosses like vol opt a new one. Easier to get some hit on it as well cause a few pcs can at least give u 20 w/o much issue. Which is sad cause it has Guardianna's ata stat but still.

Rage De Feu and Mille Marteaux. 200+ ATP mechguns with 40~46 ATA really aren't bad weapons. Charge vulcans are just stupidly overpowered for how easy they are to get.

Rage De Feu and Mille Marteaux. 200+ ATP mechguns with 40~46 ATA really aren't bad weapons. Charge vulcans are just stupidly overpowered for how easy they are to get.

MM is underrated? Damn that one of my all time favorite ranger weapons. Auto aim 120 attack range hard attack power special really let my Humarl in scht clean up rooms. Then ep 4 let her smack the shit out of everything with dp as well.

I use my hitless rage all the time on my racaseal, the damage is crazy. I'd agree fully they're underrated

Rambling May. Don't see too much use with them, but they're pretty strong. Very niche, but strong.

may on fomarl is sexy though:
Actually wtf am I doing with Fomar?
-inferno bazooka is handgun animation with her
-Best speed Rambling May in game
-slicers on Fomarl being best in game
-Super powered grants

Is the extra 130 or so atp and gifoie/gizonde boost worth 7 less ata, far less hp/def, and resta/anti team support being easier?

Actually wtf am I doing with Fomar?
-inferno bazooka is handgun animation with her
-Best speed Rambling May in game
-slicers on Fomarl being best in game
-Super powered grants

Is the extra 130 or so atp and gifoie/gizonde boost worth 7 less ata, far less hp/def, and resta/anti team support being easier?
They both have their advantages and disadvantages. FOmar's strong gifoie is quite an advantage, with its ability to do a ton of spawn damage to lizards/merissas/canabin et cetera. Out of the four points you listed, I think Grants is boosted on FOmar as well so there's no advantage there, and Inferno Bazooka seems inferior to Rambling May since I think they're both single target damage, though I might be missing something.

Edit: corrected by Rune.

Last edited:
grants is 1.5 on fomarl, 1.3 formar, that 1.5 lets her nuke a stuff like zu in 1 less grants usually compared to Fomar.

Nothing is better than a good gifoie. NOTHING.

P.s. FOmarl is amzeballs. And may is Godly.

Back