Unable to connect to server

Jesús AAK

✠ DCCXIXXXIII(VI)
First before all a pleasure to greet you all.

Been having this issue for about 3 days and i have not been able to enter the game by the way it's the first time this issue it happens to me. To be brief I will explain a little of what is happening to me, waiting if someone can help me or give me advice so that I can solve the problem and be able to connect, I appreciate it in advance.

First i open the game the launcher when two bars appear that above indicates: Updating 0% and the second one 0%, they take a long time to close, to be able to start it and run the game, this action takes minutes more than the usual, after that the game start the process when the username and password appear and start is quite fast after this the screen says: Connection in progress. Please wait ... when that screen appears it takes many minutes to jump to the next step of character selection, sometimes I have waited up to 3-4 minutes much longer than usual and sometimes it just stays there and the game doesn't advance, If I can choose my character then the screen to select the ships appears, it is at this moment when the game closes and the windows say psobb exe. error somenthing like that, sometimes i get a disconnection error the message at the bottom of the screen is a message from the server. if i'm able to connect after this all then when i enter to the lobby i no see other characters or players connected and when i go to select a party the game just freezes or stops.
If I can get into the ship and see other players, I create a game I go in and the game when I start to play it comes very lagged and some seconds or minutes after disconnected message Froda etc. this disconnection happends every game i create or join.

Nothing in my settings has been changed to make this issue, i believe and i want to ask you everybody if the latency of the internet signal can be the cause of this problem of disconnections?

Appreciate your help, and thanks in advance.

Best regards to all

Last edited:
First before all a pleasure to greet you all.

Been having this issue for about 3 days and i have not been able to enter the game by the way it's the first time this issue it happens to me. To be brief I will explain a little of what is happening to me, waiting if someone can help me or give me advice so that I can solve the problem and be able to connect, I appreciate it in advance.

First i open the game the launcher when two bars appear that above indicates: Updating 0% and the second one 0%, they take a long time to close, to be able to start it and run the game, this action takes minutes more than the usual, after that the game start the process when the username and password appear and start is quite fast after this the screen says: Connection in progress. Please wait ... when that screen appears it takes many minutes to jump to the next step of character selection, sometimes I have waited up to 3-4 minutes much longer than usual and sometimes it just stays there and the game doesn't advance, If I can choose my character then the screen to select the ships appears, it is at this moment when the game closes and the windows say psobb exe. error somenthing like that, sometimes i get a disconnection error the message at the bottom of the screen is a message from the server. if i'm able to connect after this all then when i enter to the lobby i no see other characters or players connected and when i go to select a party the game just freezes or stops.
If I can get into the ship and see other players, I create a game I go in and the game when I start to play it comes very lagged and some seconds or minutes after disconnected message Froda etc. this disconnection happends every game i create or join.

Nothing in my settings has been changed to make this issue, i believe and i want to ask you everybody if the latency of the internet signal can be the cause of this problem of disconnections?

Appreciate your help, and thanks in advance.

Best regards to all
A Couple of 'other' players have been complaining to mew too, lately. *Tries finding the partitian so mew can find the 'MAN Behind the Curtain'! And demand answers!* Kiiiinda figured stuff would get a little fruity after our latest 'update'....We'll just have to be patient, and continue reporting said 'bugs' and glitches to allow our server gods to identify the problems. <3

Back