Tyrells EGO 100% + reward

jman

HardCore
So how do you get the reward from tyrells ego
we manage to 100% the kills 1055

How many kills do you need to be consider 100%

Does it really have to be done less than a hour?

does that include 1055 kills? or what is the minimum kills you can have. Or you just can complete it less than a hr without all those kills?

Minimum to get ADR is probably that; I don't know the details, but you had to get the single pan arms spawned through one of the warp in Caves 3 and all that kind of stuff I believe. So probably can't skip anything.

Wheres Matt. MATT WAT DO.

P.S. Please answer, I want to get ADR ;p

If we got an extremely strong party together and planned it out, we could do this.

For example:

Forest: 2 people head over to the other side to hit the switch while the other 2 stay behind so they can immediately kill the 7 Hildelts and unlock the last couple of rooms.

Caves: 2 people take the left route, kill DRL, while the other 2 stay back and clear the rest of caves.

Once they catch up, help the other 2 finish clearing out mines, kill Vol Opt, and do the same for ruins.

I want to do this. Best team comp would probably be something like 1 FO, 2 RAct / HUct, and 1 RAmarl. Or 2 FOs with 2 RAct / HUct.

One S/D caster w/ each side.

If we got an extremely strong party together and planned it out, we could do this.

For example:

Forest: 2 people head over to the other side to hit the switch while the other 2 stay behind so they can immediately kill the 7 Hildelts and unlock the last couple of rooms.

Caves: 2 people take the left route, kill DRL, while the other 2 stay back and clear the rest of caves.

Once they catch up, help the other 2 finish clearing out mines, kill Vol Opt, and do the same for ruins.

I want to do this. Best team comp would probably be something like 1 FO, 2 RAct / HUct, and 1 RAmarl. Or 2 FOs with 2 RAct / HUct.

One S/D caster w/ each side.
I'd be down to FO since all my other characters are under levelled and under geared :p
I can probably get ryan to join us too with his hucast :cool:

We should also do a 4-way PB for Lv. 81 SD prior to starting.

I'm still at work for like 5 more hours =/

what would be the best way for other players to gain pb? Cuz I mean i gain 100 PB in like 7-10minutes srsly lol

getting hit will get you pb pretty rapidly, just go to the highest tier/most damage you can get hit without falling and spam resta
take armor/shield off if itll build pb faster

4way pb is busted

ILL JOIN IF RYAN USES FT
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star3.gif
star3.gif
star3.gif

rip ryan.
he partied too hard the other night and hasn't recovered since.
pack it up boys, without ryan's FT and HUphone we'll never do this.

On a serious note, what levels you recon is possible? Obviously higher the better, but what do you think could be possible.

Back