Gotta eat 'em all!
Some stuff I noticed so far by playing and going through the item pmt:

Typos:
God/Ability
"Also increases HP by 2." should be "Also increases ATA by 2."

Centurion/Ability
"Also increases ATA by 2." should be "Also increases ATA by 3."

Cure/Shock
"When equipped, this medical unit will instantly cure the effects of a Short." should be "... cure the effects of a Shock."

ItemPMT Ephinea:
- Caduceus marked as equippable by Casts (we don't have FOcasts :() (this is 0x002200, ID 305)
- All 9* items should give 1 TP, but Talis gives 10. (0x008C00, ID 420)

Last edited:
I think the wording makes sense, because it's referencing when, for example, Vol opt discharges the electricity that puts the status ailment on you, it's as if the pillars are experiencing an electrical "short". At least that's how I have always interpreted it.

calling it "a short" would make sense if casts were the only characters who got shocked

that isn't the case anymore though so "cure the effects of a Shock" or something less wordy more akin to cure/para's description would be neato

Casts used to be the only ones who could get shocked

Yes Sega is dumb

Since unitxt changes go to everyone and are not vanilla, I do think that many typos/oddities should be fixed....someday....like when an admin literally says "wow i dont know what to do anymore" lol

Since unitxt changes go to everyone and are not vanilla, I do think that many typos/oddities should be fixed....someday....like when an admin literally says "wow i dont know what to do anymore" lol
Here's one I just noticed, in case anyone would like to fix them. :)

Typo in A new Hope.jpg

And another one... Seems like the word technique is cursed or something... :DV801 Typo.jpg

Back