Tsubo looking for a team.

TsuboDii

Member
Guildcard
42128433
I'm looking for a team that's at least active and friendly.
I've been apart of a few other teams in the past, but I'd love to be more active, maybe a bit more kooky.
In case, my Discord is tsubodii. Shoot me a friend request in case! I'll be happy to get in touch.
 
I'm looking for a team that's at least active and friendly.
I've been apart of a few other teams in the past, but I'd love to be more active, maybe a bit more kooky.
In case, my Discord is tsubodii. Shoot me a friend request in case! I'll be happy to get in touch.
PLENTY of 'kooky' and active teams. However...Most Team Captains won't exactly be browsing the 'Team section' of the forums actively. So you'll have to get on one of the team threads that appeals to you and "Reply"....that way at least they'll see an Alert and attempt to arrange a meeting to scoop you up? Worst case scenario, if no one assimewlates you in a few days, Poke your mew here in the forums and she'll get moar....Involved~! >=3!
 
Back
Top