Trys Introduction

Trys

Hello Ephinea,

Apparently i created an account here back in 2017 but never played in game. However i stumbled across this server once again and decided to give it a try .This makes day 2 of playing on the server and i can honestly say ; so far so GOOD ! Feels good to be on an active server. I have 20 years of experience with the game as i’ve been playing since Gamecube and on other BB servers (Ultima/ EDEN), so i’m pretty knowledgeable with the game; looking forward to meeting more players in the community. :D

Character Names:

Trys (FOmarl)
TrysBot (HUcaseal)
Lypor (RAcast)

Discord: Trys

Hello Ephinea,

Apparently i created an account here back in 2017 but never played in game. However i stumbled across this server once again and decided to give it a try .This makes day 2 of playing on the server and i can honestly say ; so far so GOOD ! Feels good to be on an active server. I have 20 years of experience with the game as i’ve been playing since Gamecube and on other BB servers (Ultima/ EDEN), so i’m pretty knowledgeable with the game; looking forward to meeting more players in the community. :D

Character Names:

Trys (FOmarl)
TrysBot (HUcaseal)
Lypor (RAcast)

Discord: Trys
EEEEeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Trys-san carefully!* AAaaand, Yet another Old Guard Cuber falls prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes shore! Your name rings a warm bell for some reason~! Have definately seen your name before somewhere....And we has a special "word" for you ULTIMA players here .........."RESCUES~!" <3! Certainly looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, dear! Welcome Home! =3!

Hey Trys! we already played together with Noir haha :D if you ever need any help or something like that just send me a message ingame! Welcome to Ephinea ^-^

Back