Trying to remember it all...

jaredchansen

Hey guys, just a returning player. I loved PSO since the V1 days, but mostly played a lot of Ep1&2 on GC. I never got into PSOBB when the game launched, but recently felt a need to return to the game. I'm really rusty, but this game is one that shaped my adolescence.

Hey guys, just a returning player. I loved PSO since the V1 days, but mostly played a lot of Ep1&2 on GC. I never got into PSOBB when the game launched, but recently felt a need to return to the game. I'm really rusty, but this game is one that shaped my adolescence.
*POUNCES and examines playfully!* Hios Jared-san! You will find not a lot has changed game mechanics wise...But as u play along you will prolly note a few subtle but smoother changes gameplay wise...when out in lobby... type "/help" and you will note quite a few enhanced features to make your stay here a Happy one. Tool shop is a little moar accommodating when looking for stuff like mates...atomizers...etc...but if you're an FO in need of new techs...you might walk away from the counter with a sudden urge to want to CHOKE A B$%#@! Being 'Rusty' is commonplace here since we're seeing a LOT of Old Guard Dreamcasters and Gamecubers Also returning to the fight sfter some 16+years later. Players who started when they were 12 and cheating with Gamesharks and the like are now approaching their 30's and finding nothing they used to do for 'fun' works anymore...Duping...walking thru walls...etc. You will find we're Also far friendlier here than Anywhere eles! So getting your Mojo back won't be a problem dear! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
This noob encouraged me to sign up, as well. I rolled a RAmar just now, but had to leave for work before I even got my controls figured out. Probably get a FOmarl going soonish. Can't wait to see how the game is after a decade or so away from it!

This noob encouraged me to sign up, as well. I rolled a RAmar just now, but had to leave for work before I even got my controls figured out. Probably get a FOmarl going soonish. Can't wait to see how the game is after a decade or so away from it!
Awesome Sauce! Glad to see even Moar new faces ready to get their paws wet with native wildlife blood! If Mew spots you wandering around, she'll try to pounce and halp get you situated.... and get your rhythm flowing. Unless one of her loved ones pounces and spoils you first! =3

welcome welcome to EPHINEA!!
surely if you played at the prime, you'll pick it up quite well.. pso IS a life you can never forget. ^^;

Really? I expected you to play as a FOmar again. I thought he was your favorite

Back