Tree Of Savior!

SeijinNoboru

IGN Seijin - Hidden Legend~
Guildcard
Hello all im not sure if any of you heard of a game called Tree Of Savior if not read up a bit about it! It will be in Open Beta a month from now let me know what you all think, and if anyone is interested please do let me know i would love to quest along side you! by the way the founders pack is out on steam go check it out! :3

A link to their site.
https://treeofsavior.com/

latest

"2. Purchasing the Founder's Server : Exclusive Access does not directly allow access to the founder's server."

So, paying the $50 does not guarantee access? LOL what.

"2. Purchasing the Founder's Server : Exclusive Access does not directly allow access to the founder's server."

So, paying the $50 does not guarantee access? LOL what.
correct me if im wrong but my guess is that once it opens up next week when the servers go full you don't have a chance at playing in the founders server. The only reason i can think of for that is that they don't have enough servers up and running yet.

"3. We will create more worlds in order to avoid waiting queues by keeping an eye out on the demand shown prior to the March 29th opening."

"Creating more worlds" AKA more servers so more people can join in when they know who has bought their founders pack. Either way IMC has put a tremendous amount of hard work in to TOS i would not blame them for any kind of small or large short coming right before release date. They have stumbled a few times but was able to fix any problems or what the community wanted in the game.

The problem with Tree is that it doesn't feel like you're playing together with friends cause most of the time everyone is off screen. The viewpoint is pretty small too. It just kinda feels like your friends are around, but you're playing solo.

the official trailer on that site looked awesome! but i was reading about some of their problems like server lag, bots, etc.. very discouraging.

If you're into games like this I'd suggest getting in early to reserve your name if that's a big deal to you, and then waiting a month or two (or longer) to allow the devs to work out the kinks.

Back