Transfer between HC and Normal Mode

Gwen

Mag Raiser
Guildcard
Pretext: I mag raise. That's all I do. I was multi-clienting to raise multiple mags for my customers. I've also noticed after about 1 hour in any given game lobby, I get de-synched with the character I'm on. This often doesn't pose any problem with mag raising, so I choose to continue as normal. Except for this one instance.

I decided to drop Dimates from my higher-level Normal mode mag raiser, for my lower-level Normal mode mag raiser to use. I inadvertently swapped over to my HC mag raiser and was able to pick them up. I froze for an instance and it took a minute to realized what happened. I picked up the stack of 9 Dimates I dropped on my higher-level Normal mode character, with my level 1 HC raiser. I double-checked the shop to make sure I wasn't crazy, and confirmed I was not able to purchase Dimates on my HC character.

I apologize that I don't have more evidence or grounds to prove this with, other than 'it just happened' over the course of my Normal Mode and Hardcore Mode characters being de-sync'd within the same game.

Cheers, Nina.

Back