Trader John's & S-Ranks

Hell Needle still available?
thats part of his equips and not likely for sale. speaking of which, seems like most of the stuff on this whole list falls under that category. john if ur reading this please come home. the kids and i miss you so much and were running behind all the bills

no but for real just put them in their own list or something, feels like i'm digging through stuff i cant buy to find things i dont want to buy

Last edited:
I've looked through the list again, and would like to get Heaven Striker Coat x2 .5 (both) for a total of 1 PD.

In game names: Miku, IA, Robowser, BlackAngel, or any other vocaloid name. Need to get to bed now though but I'd like to trade for those sometime.

Interested in: Megid Lv26, Rafoie Lv29, Rabarta Lv29,Razonde Lv29, Gifoie Lv29, Gizonde Lv29, Gibarta Lv29, Anti Lv7
Name: CasterGod

How much for the Resta Merge on Fomar? Also I'd like the hell Raygun 50h on alt bank 5 for 1 pd.

Snow Queen +18 [0/0/0/0/30]*
Gifoie Merge [0/2]*
Arms [Berserk] [0/0/0/45/50] .5

may i buy? <3

Last edited:
Welcome back! Since you're here and all now, could I get a set of s/d/j/z lvl 20 and your 0h Glide Divine for something like 700k meseta? I'm lacking on PDs at the moment.

Back