TL DR: looking for active Youtubers that upload videos about the game/server

It's been almost two years since I started (and stopped) playing PSO, recently I decided to starting playing again but since I have zero experience with the game I wonder if someone is making video tutorials for newbies like me or with news about the server (I assume there are some written tutorials, but its always easier and more funny to watch a video instead of just reading).

Welcome back!

There is no video guides but alot of video content from a few-

Sange, Zen, Johnsens all have quality stuff, my favourite 3 channels.

I have a YT myself you can check out with tons of content.

You will also find videos from Ender (Idk YT name), Rev+, Demonized, Nathan Woodruff, Neko mosuki, Matt Swift, Phantasy Starved, conenubi701, no hit (Idk YT name) and pheonixmog.

Can also find lots of good content from some older channels too: GrifterBB, redtide89, Timmmt, Tommy7x, HioThun, hnksdnr, MorphaPSO, mt76907, PSOBB Tutorials, SCRANKOZ47, XxXxCharizardXxXx, and Shockeroo.

Two channels with other stuff like music: KIREEKPSO, Jyuki.

Welcome back!

There is no video guides but alot of video content from a few-

Sange, Zen, Johnsens all have quality stuff, my favourite 3 channels.

I have a YT myself you can check out with tons of content.

You will also find videos from Ender (Idk YT name), Rev+, Demonized, Nathan Woodruff, Neko mosuki, Matt Swift, Phantasy Starved, conenubi701, no hit (Idk YT name) and pheonixmog.

Can also find lots of good content from some older channels too: GrifterBB, redtide89, Timmmt, Tommy7x, HioThun, hnksdnr, MorphaPSO, mt76907, PSOBB Tutorials, SCRANKOZ47, XxXxCharizardXxXx, and Shockeroo.

Two channels with other stuff like music: KIREEKPSO, Jyuki.

OMG those are a lot of channels, Ill check them out when as soon as I get some spare time, thx a lot for taking the time to answer.

I just started playing a week ago and havent played for years but even back then I was too young to fully understand everything. That being said I have found that playing the game, asking questions and reading various guides while also looking up specific words to be the most helpful.

I would like to make video tutorials for basic and advanced things in PSO. I just don't know where to start!

I have plans to make some video guides at some point, maybe even a collab with a few players. May not be for a while though

Here's links to channels of some of the players Spuz listed:
Sange
Zen
(More Zen)
Silent John
Ender
Vex
NDW
Revision
mt
Jake
Jack
Pheonixmog
Matt
Spuz
No Hit (Many of my pso videos are unlisted, dm me if you want to see them)

Additional channels worth mentioning that aren't completely gameplay related:
Anime
FFEJ

There's certainly more I just can't recall all of them right now. I'll edit them in later if I remember any.

Last edited:
I would like to make video tutorials for basic and advanced things in PSO. I just don't know where to start!
Maybe a challenge Mode series? Or weapon demo showcases? You know, to give people an idea of best in slot type stuff, different monsters or quests where certain weapons really flourish. I'd watch all of those.

Back