Time to say hi!

Kanister

Guildcard
Hi everyone!
Been playing here for the last 2 weeks and so far I'm having a blast.
As many others have probably mentioned, it's been quite a while since my last time on PSO. Been playing on Gamecube years ago, and for a while on PSOBB. Figured it's time to come back so here we are!
Other games I'm playing would be Valorant, League of Legends, Overwatch 2 and lots of stuff on Steam... kinda too much to for a short summary.

I have a long way to go so I'm still figuring stuff out, you can find me in game as a RaMarl "Kaede", feel free to say hi!

There's nothing else to say but happy hunting!

Hi everyone!
Been playing here for the last 2 weeks and so far I'm having a blast.
As many others have probably mentioned, it's been quite a while since my last time on PSO. Been playing on Gamecube years ago, and for a while on PSOBB. Figured it's time to come back so here we are!
Other games I'm playing would be Valorant, League of Legends, Overwatch 2 and lots of stuff on Steam... kinda too much to for a short summary.

I have a long way to go so I'm still figuring stuff out, you can find me in game as a RaMarl "Kaede", feel free to say hi!

There's nothing else to say but happy hunting!
EEEEeeeeeee!!!! *POUNCES and looks over Kaede-san carefully~!* H......Heeey, mew sees you often out in Fodra lobby hanging out at the counter! =3! Funny you would mention games that she had once used as shining examples of 'other games' that pretty much Blow PSO out of the water in terms of graphics...Action and just plain Eye candy! Yet, somehow ppl come Running back to this 21 year old pixelated Gem with as much passion and enthusiasm as a starry eyed 12 year old! You may has already noticed quite a few other Old Guard Cubers standing along side you, too? Now that we know you're only 2 weeks in, gonna look forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3

Thanks for the warm welcome!

EEEEeeeeeee!!!! *POUNCES and looks over Kaede-san carefully~!* H......Heeey, mew sees you often out in Fodra lobby hanging out at the counter! =3! Funny you would mention games that she had once used as shining examples of 'other games' that pretty much Blow PSO out of the water in terms of graphics...Action and just plain Eye candy! Yet, somehow ppl come Running back to this 21 year old pixelated Gem with as much passion and enthusiasm as a starry eyed 12 year old! You may has already noticed quite a few other Old Guard Cubers standing along side you, too? Now that we know you're only 2 weeks in, gonna look forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3

So I was spotted :p
Well yes, there's lots of eye candy in other games (obviously since they are all recent); but that can't keep up with the nostalgic feeling of getting that very first rare drop from the dragon on hard mode when I didn't know that rare drops even existed. Absolutely blew my mind as a kid. Even though it was just a DB's Saber but the point still stands, nothing beats that!
Yes I think I've seen you guys around (even though I haven't paid too much attention when I'm just standing around), I'm sure we'll meet inside a lobby some time to get all that good stuff. :)

Back