This exists!?

MouEEyada

I discovered Ephinea not too long ago thanks to a certain Youtube channel featuring a certain fighting game connoisseur. Played it quite a bit on the Gamecube back in the day using a HUmar. One of my goals was to get the twin saber, but I never found it. That last memory I had with the game was fighting the 3rd phase of Dark Falz where you get taken to the sky or something and Falz is in the center while you are standing on a ring around it. Was it Dark Falz or Olga Flow, and what difficulty was required to reach that phase? Yeah my memory is a blur, but thanks to Ephinea, I can relive this game. I'm glad that PSO is still alive, because I miss this game. I decided to try RAmar this time around, but I may try the other classes assuming I have the time to do so. I will mostly solo the game first, but if I come across a friendly fellow, I wouldn't mind doing a few runs. I want to see if I can clear all Episodes on Ultimate. Don't know if I'll have the time to do so, but I'll try!

Nice to meet you all!

I discovered Ephinea not too long ago thanks to a certain Youtube channel featuring a certain fighting game connoisseur. Played it quite a bit on the Gamecube back in the day using a HUmar. One of my goals was to get the twin saber, but I never found it. That last memory I had with the game was fighting the 3rd phase of Dark Falz where you get taken to the sky or something and Falz is in the center while you are standing on a ring around it. Was it Dark Falz or Olga Flow, and what difficulty was required to reach that phase? Yeah my memory is a blur, but thanks to Ephinea, I can relive this game. I'm glad that PSO is still alive, because I miss this game. I decided to try RAmar this time around, but I may try the other classes assuming I have the time to do so. I will mostly solo the game first, but if I come across a friendly fellow, I wouldn't mind doing a few runs. I want to see if I can clear all Episodes on Ultimate. Don't know if I'll have the time to do so, but I'll try!

Nice to meet you all!
EEEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines yada-san wiff a warm giggle~!* AAaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our litte Tribe's shore! Well, you'll be happy/proud to know that Falz is the Boss you're reminiscing about! We get to experience that Ringed final form once we reach HARD mode (lvl 20 online). And don't worry....you'll know Olga Flow when u fight him! >=3. And Most warriors who wander into our community tend to start off as proud Lone Wolves like yourself...only to be dragged Kicking and Screaming into a sea of scarred and smiling warpainted faces wanting to halp and get you more involved wiff past goals and endeavors~! Can't really go wrong wiff Ramar, either luv! HUmar had gotten Nerfed to HELL after the consoles period and are sadly often looked down upon much to the chagrin of ppl first starting off on PSO. And yes, with more than a few account slots you can experiment with ALL the classes to find your niche' and mojo! BTW, we've been getting a LOT of new blood from streamers/YouTubers, lately! We count ourselves Blessed to has you! Well, now that all the warm and fuzzy gushing is over...looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

EEEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines yada-san wiff a warm giggle~!* AAaand yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our litte Tribe's shore! Well, you'll be happy/proud to know that Falz is the Boss you're reminiscing about! We get to experience that Ringed final form onve we reach HARD mode (lvl 20 online). And don't worry....you'll know Olga Flow when u fight him! >=3. And Most warriors who wander into our community tend to start off as proud Lone Wolves like yourself...only to be dragged Kicking and Screaming into a sea of scarred and smiling warpainted faces wanting to halp and get you more involved wiff past goals and endeavors~! Can't really go wrong wiff Ramar, either luv! HUmar had gotten Nerfed to HELL after the consoles period and are sadly often looked down upon much to the chagrin of ppl first starting off on PSO. And yes, with more than a few account slots you can experiment with ALL the classes to find your niche' and mojo! BTW, we've been getting a LOT of new blood from streamers/YouTubers, lately! We count ourselves Blessed to has you! Well, now that all the warm and fuzzy gushing is over...looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3
Yay, not a dead forum! I'm surprised to see some activity here. I do remember Olga Flow very well. Tall monster with Big Sword where we just hit its feet until it falls over. Thanks for helping me remember that it was Falz on Hard that we see its third phase. Looking forward to taking it on as a Ranger.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Back