The Voices in mew's head...and WHY she is often seen 'singing' in game.... =')

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Wiff all the craziness in our IRL world sometimes sneaking its tendrils into our little sanctuary we call PSO...your mew is often told "We are grateful for all the work you Admins put into this Gem of a game!". Mew came across this video that sums up her attitude, her fellow Blue Named Brethren, and most Importantly....those of YOU out there that make Ephinea so Great~! Not All heroes that make Ephinea so Much Fun to be a part of has Blue Names... nya? <3

Last edited:
Thank you for harboring the hope mew. I can only imagine the amount of smiles you have provided to people here and in the game.

Life can be hard, and now more than ever for some of us. It can be important to stay grateful and humble. Life throws at us many challenges and obstacles and lessons. I beleive it is an honor and a duty to act within our highest selves through all these opportunities for growth

Thank you for harboring the hope mew. I can only imagine the amount of smiles you have provided to people here and in the game.

Life can be hard, and now more than ever for some of us. It can be important to stay grateful and humble. Life throws at us many challenges and obstacles and lessons. I beleive it is an honor and a duty to act within our highest selves through all these opportunities for growth
Amen, DJ-kuun~! =3

yes those are the special forces they go thru intense heat and cold regions and have to shoot accurately thru all that pressure.

Back