The Pet Thread

Very cute, but I feel so sorry for them.
It’s not actually that bad. We’ve been experimenting with keeping certain rooms closed off which has helped a lot. They still go to the hottest room and pass out on the floor. I’m pretty sure if the heat was a real problem they would stay in the cooler room with us! :)

Sad kitty is SAD!

Have you a Wolf in Heaven Lord?
Is there room for just One more?
Because mew's Wolfie died today.....
And will be waiting at your door!

Mew's old wolfdog had his final car ride today. Looks like the old man lost control of the lower half of his body. Just the other day when mew had brought him out to the yard to do his business....it was 80 degrees out and he flopped on his back in the sun and rolled around happily like a puppy. We're gonna miss you Steele....Mew's beloved lil' Wolfies~! ='(,',',',','

Sad kitty is SAD!

Have you a Wolf in Heaven Lord?
Is there room for just One more?
Because mew's Wolfie died today.....
And will be waiting at your door!

Mew's old wolfdog had his final car ride today. Looks like the old man lost control of his lower half of his body. Just the other day when mew had brought him out to the yard to do his business....it was 80 degrees out and he flopped on his back in the sun and rolled around happily like a puppy. We're gonna miss you Steele....Mew's beloved lil' Wolfdog~! ='(,',',',','

Aww Mew, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Back