The n00b returns!

Skatastic

Hello internet land!

My name is Skatastic and I love Ska music! Beside that, I try to enjoy life as much as possible, and that includes little silly things like revamped old video games that are a little ridiculous, but have fun an interesting player bases!

I used to be heavy into Minecraft, but unfortunately that has gotten super monotonous! So.....I turn to a more grindy game! XD

As Im sure a few of you have done as well, I come from the old tried and true, now defunct Schthack server. I hadn't played in years only to come back and find that I wanted to play on a server that has no more player base! So, that got me searching and this server is the one of the three main I have chosen! This place sounds wonderful and I am excited to jump in, make friends and get back to a high level!

A little about me. Im a 30 something old fart, father of three littles, a great dane "puppy" and very happily married. We are recent home owners (thank goodness!) and are very happy with our little slice of heaven where the midwest meets the "southern" states. We are learning and growing together and I couldnt ask for more! Well, maybe more money, but who wouldnt? XD

I try to stay incredibly friendly and loyal, so if you see me in game, feel free to drop a "hi"! Can't wait to see you all and thanks for having me!

Hello internet land!

My name is Skatastic and I love Ska music! Beside that, I try to enjoy life as much as possible, and that includes little silly things like revamped old video games that are a little ridiculous, but have fun an interesting player bases!

I used to be heavy into Minecraft, but unfortunately that has gotten super monotonous! So.....I turn to a more grindy game! XD

As Im sure a few of you have done as well, I come from the old tried and true, now defunct Schthack server. I hadn't played in years only to come back and find that I wanted to play on a server that has no more player base! So, that got me searching and this server is the one of the three main I have chosen! This place sounds wonderful and I am excited to jump in, make friends and get back to a high level!

A little about me. Im a 30 something old fart, father of three littles, a great dane "puppy" and very happily married. We are recent home owners (thank goodness!) and are very happy with our little slice of heaven where the midwest meets the "southern" states. We are learning and growing together and I couldnt ask for more! Well, maybe more money, but who wouldnt? XD

I try to stay incredibly friendly and loyal, so if you see me in game, feel free to drop a "hi"! Can't wait to see you all and thanks for having me!
EEEEEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Ska-San carefully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard gamer has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and finds themselves washed up upon our little tribe's shore! MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT refugee/survivors dear! So chances of you bumping into old battle buddies are pretty good....if that's something you might like? Mew likes you already! You speak of 'friendliness' and 'loyalty' like a badge of honor~! <3! Can tell you're gonna like it here too! Grind and all! Mew herself had a Dane/Dalmation mix in the family....BEST Doggo Evar~!! Miss him So much! ='(. Anywho, sounds like you're already hellbent on returning to your former glory...aaand considering you've chosen to join at one of our most popular annual Events....you'll regain your lost Mojo in no time~! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

EEEEEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Ska-San carefully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard gamer has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and finds themselves washed up upon our little tribe's shore! MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT refugee/survivors dear! So chances of you bumping into old battle buddies are pretty good....if that's something you might like? Mew likes you already! You speak of 'friendliness' and 'loyalty' like a badge of honor~! <3! Can tell you're gonna like it here too! Grind and all! Mew herself had a Dane/Dalmation mix in the family....BEST Doggo Evar~!! Miss him So much! ='(. Anywho, sounds like you're already hellbent on returning to your former glory...aaand considering you've chosen to join at one of our most popular annual Events....you'll regain your lost Mojo in no time~! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!
Thank you! I love your energy! I hope to see you around the ships! I remember a Neko styled player who was very friendly on SCHThack, I wonder if that was you! Can't wait to jump in and have fun with everyone!

Back