The Dutchmaster is in the house..

*screeching nya'ing noises with claws*

PTSD TRIGGERED JUST READING THAT.

Reminds me of when I lost my first clgamechbe character due to the power going off in our house while the game was doublesaving. MY BABY FONEYYYYYY UwU

Icie lv 143 never forget -__-

Rest
In
Pso
SEEEEEEeeeeee~??? X'D!

Got my toon up to lv 7, disconnected to come back to see my toon was wiped from existence lol. It was nice while it lasted.
Looking at the color of your character’s name in the photo, looks like you signed up for a Hardcore account.

When you die without a Scape Doll in Hardcore, the server disconnects and deletes your character, which is what happened to you.

Might want to sign up again with a normal account so you don’t lose characters upon death.

P.S. Welcome to Ephinea! Long time no see. Good to see you here. :)

NNnnnnnnuuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! WHAT did you do dear?????? We need to coordinate when you come online so your mew will be avail~! plz! =3

Accidentally signed up for hardcore mode. Then someone who was lv 180 took me to Ep4 to power level me. He told me to stand at a certain spot and don't move... And ofcourse... in full noob fashion, I moved lol. He cleared the room and moved to the next room so I assumed it was safe to move to the next zone for 20 monsters to appear and surround me and maul me to death (by maul I mean one shot lol) and my character was vaporized into utter oblivion. My perfect welcome back pso moment. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction back to the game. Now since the rust is shaken off *puffs up chest*, it's time to get serious and slay some monsters! ^.~

And yes, we do need to coordinate a time to play together. It's a long time coming ^^ !

SAME thing happened wiff mew mew and her nephew! Little fukker saw mew's Spare Dreamcast VMU laying on top of her dresser apart from all the other stuff....and Used it to play his game called "Stupid Ivaders"!!!! WHILE DELETING YEARS of SEGA DC Server data! The Hell with the Items or character...it was YEARS of Guildcards mew started Screaming and wanting to CRY about! Not long after that....Some ASSHAT named Atherin used that Gamecube hack where it deletes your Mem card upon entering SEGA Server lobby!!! Again.....YEARS of EP1 EP2 and EP3.....GONE! Mew had JUST acquired a DELBITER card too! =(. And ppl giggle when mew mentions "PSO PTSD"....it's REAL dammit! lol! XD!

Oof... I'm sorry to hear that. Not once but twice.. That's tough. And I agree, losing the Guild card hurt for me as well. Years of memories and friends and experiences.. most which I know are lost forever. That definitely stung.. And the Delbiter card! A rare find for sure. There was nothing like opening up a pack of cards at the end of a match to get an exclusive rare. I feel your pain... And Atherin is a name I haven't heard in years... I remember him. I'm sorry you had those bad experiences. PSO "PTSD" lol... Yes... it is real indeed lol.

Last edited:
*screeching nya'ing noises with claws*

PTSD TRIGGERED JUST READING THAT.

Reminds me of when I lost my first gamecube character due to the power going off in our house while the game was doublesaving. MY BABY FONEYYYYYY UwU
The whole memory card got corrupted!!!!

Icie lv 143 never forget -__-

Rest
In
Pso

Oof... doublesaving was always nerve racking... lv 143.. that was devastating for sure. : /

Looking at the color of your character’s name in the photo, looks like you signed up for a Hardcore account.

When you die without a Scape Doll in Hardcore, the server disconnects and deletes your character, which is what happened to you.

Might want to sign up again with a normal account so you don’t lose characters upon death.

P.S. Welcome to Ephinea! Long time no see. Good to see you here. :)

Doh.. To be a noob all over again. Thanks for the heads up.

P.S. I owe you an apology dating back 16 years ago. Sorry old friend. It's good to see you as well.

Yeah man it’s always good to see people from those good days make their way back sadly my laptop took a dump a bit back but I used to try and hop on here every once in awhile. Been having the itch again recently and figured I’d just put my GameCube copy in and playing offline but not quite the same.

hopefully I can fix my laptop sometime soon and get back in the game but either way nice to see you here

Sorry about your lap top bro. I made a Ramar <GrN>Dutch and got him to lv 35. I'm currently having a mid life crisis already and beginning to gravitate towards a Force character. Trying to calm down my min max tendencies in regards to chosing a race because I am already hitting up the interwebz researching information lol.. Hope you can get your laptop fixed soon and hopefully Tyler make his way back. It would be cool to play with you guys again. Hopefully by then, I'll have made mind up with which Force class to pick lol

Sorry about your lap top bro. I made a Ramar <GrN>Dutch and got him to lv 35. I'm currently having a mid life crisis already and beginning to gravitate towards a Force character. Trying to calm down my min max tendencies in regards to chosing a race because I am already hitting up the interwebz researching information lol.. Hope you can get your laptop fixed soon and hopefully Tyler make his way back. It would be cool to play with you guys again. Hopefully by then, I'll have made mind up with which Force class to pick lol

think my highest on ephinea is like 65 I started playing on ultima server and didn’t find ephinea for awhile. I have a lot more there but I know ephinea has the better population so I was trying to change over.

think my highest on ephinea is like 65 I started playing on ultima server and didn’t find ephinea for awhile. I have a lot more there but I know ephinea has the better population so I was trying to change over.
And your MEW is Waiting~!! =3 <3

Back