The Definitive Section ID topic (for Ephinea!)

SO MANY SWORDS
Check out my last last last last last last last last survivor tho. its the last of its kind.

i always thought yellowboze sucked. but im pso casual what do i know. isnt it supposed to give you a higher rate of meseta drop? so goes the pso legend

Wowzers. Nothing beats skyly i guess. Good thing Im skyly. i got a bank full of linksmarts, ill give some to you anime if you agree to go on a date with me ;)

isnt it supposed to give you a higher rate of meseta drop?
It doesn't.

Also ya smartlink is pretty common now wew

Yellowbeez used to be best ID on ephinea until the great dropchart change of 2016

My FOnewearl playing friend refuses to even start playing on this server until you fix up this guide! Hurry, a man's enjoyment of PSO is on the line!

o rly,
ok gimme 24 hrs
i gotchu

Jk i dont gotchu uwu
@BugCatcherRyan have your friend talk to me on discord or the forums if he wants help, I need a bit more time to finish this.

Yo thanks, I was surprised when you said 24 hours, it seems like a pretty big undertaking. Thanks for even taking a look though, I appreciate it.

Like someone who already has been playing a while? :( I am only like lv 12. Everyone else is super high level.
Drop mechanics keep changing, so I haven't really updated this guide. I don't think it's too accurate in its current state outside of being a reference point for the important items on each ID. Also, all quests are solo-mode now which drastically changes how I weigh IDs and character choice.

Viridia isn't bad though, the Dorphon Lame d'Argent is super OP now with the 400% DAR in 4 player games! ^^

If you're just starting out you shouldn't worry too much about what section ID you are. Getting to ultimate and figuring out the game is much more relevant.

ok i'm done editing lol

Drop mechanics keep changing, so I haven't really updated this guide. I don't think it's too accurate in its current state outside of being a reference point for the important items on each ID. Also, all quests are solo-mode now which drastically changes how I weigh IDs and character choice.

Viridia isn't bad though, the Dorphon Lame d'Argent is super OP now with the 400% DAR in 4 player games! ^^

If you're just starting out you shouldn't worry too much about what section ID you are. Getting to ultimate and figuring out the game is much more relevant.

ok i'm done editing lol
Ive been using Redria but alrighty, I won't worry too much about IDs for now then.

I wasn't really aware of this mechanic before I created my character, but it's too late to go back now ><;
I'll have to make some alts to farm what I want.

I wasn't really aware of this mechanic before I created my character, but it's too late to go back now ><;
I'll have to make some alts to farm what I want.
They just implemented drop chart changes and any character that existed before then has been given one free section ID change, so you should be able to look into the ID you want and then change to it

They just implemented drop chart changes and any character that existed before then has been given one free section ID change, so you should be able to look into the ID you want and then change to it
Oooh thanks. I swapped over to Pinkal. I think that's probably the best one for FO from what I saw and have read >_>

Has this been updated since the rework? I've been seeing lots of new players in the discord this week and wondering if this is a relevant guide to recommend

Has this been updated since the rework? I've been seeing lots of new players in the discord this week and wondering if this is a relevant guide to recommend

anime does have a changelog, but having a mix of monster counts from recommended quests and some alternative routes for the same rare drop can give players some flexibility before choosing Section ID's (SID's). Besides, having others hosting the game usually bypasses most of the guesswork of having your character commit to a SID. Maybe if I have the time of day, I'll pencil in some fun items. In the meanwhile, I'll give one away now. Get going killing Astarks with Greenill for that exclusive Sacred Duster drop. I'll leave the rest as an exercise for you to find out like where to look for Astarks.

Back