The Agency

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN;

Now is our time to rise.

For all new recruits; we have an official Discord, including a Guest chat for anyone interested in potentially joining the team. Considering recruitment is tight for the time being, feel free to join the admins of The Agency on the Discord here;

https://discord.gg/8XYSu5a

Hey guys :) Kevdo invited me to come to your thread in my looking for team thread I posted. I'm definitely interested in joining, you guys seem like a cool group of people! Like I said in my topic, I'm pretty new - I played back on the old versions of the game but am still getting off the ground here, and I don't know much of the game post-episode 1, but I'm hoping to get to know everything I need to know soon enough ^^

I'm sorta tossing around the idea of switching to a Force character, but am currently playing a HUcast. I know spots are limited so I will pick one to focus on first before I ask to join, but yeah would definitely love to be part of the team if you'll have me ^^ I'll join the discord in the meantime though.

Hey RoBo! The cool thing about teams is that it's not exactly your character that joins your team, but your account. All of your characters will have our team icon and will gain access to all of the unlocked benefits. We all have alts of different levels, so feel free to play whatever suits you at whatever time.

Hope to see you in the Discord!

Hey RoBo! The cool thing about teams is that it's not exactly your character that joins your team, but your account. All of your characters will have our team icon and will gain access to all of the unlocked benefits. We all have alts of different levels, so feel free to play whatever suits you at whatever time.

Hope to see you in the Discord!

Oh, awesome! :) I have never been on a team so I didn't know that, hehe. Thanks for the info!

Welcome to the fam RoBo! I'll be free later today so we can add you, if you haven't been added already, and show you the ropes. Keep in touch in the discord, we're always in there.

A very warm welcome to our newest members Irizu and petaPESTILENCE! Glad to have you guys on board. :)

With that, we're at capacity, for now. We'll get 20 members unlocked soon.

...aaaaand with the efforts of many more people that I can't thank enough (you guys know who you are!) We've unlocked 20 members! Woohoo!

Back