That one Tech support guy...person.

Blues22475

Big Bang Strike!
Guildcard
*Random searches for a Private PSO server at work during down time.*
*Finds Ephinea*

It's another PSO Private Server!! :eek:

Hello everyone. While not exactly new to PSO (though I've forgotten just about everything I used to know). I used to play another Private Server back in the day, but got busy with work and such. Now it's go time. Played PSO2 for a spell, but can't get enough of the old school stuff of PSO1.

I hope to see you guys in game. I am more of a lurker than a poster so don't expect to see me much here. (I am open to PM's of course and if I am not busy at work fixing people's tech problems...)

Lol, that's almost exactly how I found Ephinea, except I came across a Forbes article about old online games resurrected by private groups and they mentioned Ephinea. Glad you made it here too.

*Random searches for a Private PSO server at work during down time.*
*Finds Ephinea*

It's another PSO Private Server!! :eek:

Hello everyone. While not exactly new to PSO (though I've forgotten just about everything I used to know). I used to play another Private Server back in the day, but got busy with work and such. Now it's go time. Played PSO2 for a spell, but can't get enough of the old school stuff of PSO1.

I hope to see you guys in game. I am more of a lurker than a poster so don't expect to see me much here. (I am open to PM's of course and if I am not busy at work fixing people's tech problems...)
Eeeeeeeee!! Wonderful to count you among us dear! The thread title had Mew a bit confused at first....thinking "Tech support" as 'someone with Support Techs like Resta...Shifta...Deband...Jellen...Zaluuuu...OMG PSO is already messing with IRL terminology!!! *Runs off Screaming into the night!*............*Runs back only long enuff to chime out..."Welcome Home!".....Returns to running off screaming!* X'D!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!

Eeeeeeeee!! Wonderful to count you among us dear! The thread title had Mew a bit confused at first....thinking "Tech support" as 'someone with Support Techs like Resta...Shifta...Deband...Jellen...Zaluuuu...OMG PSO is already messing with IRL terminology!!! *Runs off Screaming into the night!*............*Runs back only long to chime out..."Welcome Home!".....Returns to running off screaming!* X'D!

.___. Please don't leave me in the dark...

I was but I didn't get a chance to check the forums. Usually I avalible most weekends and in the evenings as I work most of the day now.

i feel like i remember seeing your username floating about in days of yore.

welcome back, buddy :3

Welcome Blues!, Nice to see a new colour instead of more people called Red!

Though I assume your name is because your a fan of the music?

I'd guess from his profile picture that he acknowledges Blues/Protoman is the best character from the megaman games :D

I'd guess from his profile picture that he acknowledges Blues/Protoman is the best character from the megaman games :D

^Pretty much this. Though I am more of a fan of game OST's (I listen to "regular" music but only when I happen to hear it from someone else or the radio).

^Pretty much this. Though I am more of a fan of game OST's (I listen to "regular" music but only when I happen to hear it from someone else or the radio).
Have you ever heard of the Protomen? Their albums "Act I" and "Act II: The Father of Death" are loosely based on the original Megaman games. They're great.

I have to check this out. I have seen some mentions of their stuff, but never had a chance to look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Back