Thanks to Brez4Prez for helping out some new players tonight

My name is Spitfire and I had a great time playing for the first time since 2002 on dreamcast. Now all I have to do is level up like 100 lvls to use some of these weapons I traded for... :)

Thanks for keeping this game alive.
Eeeeeeeeeee!! Another Old Guard Dreamcaster heeds the call! You'll find a Lot of neat perks and Quality of Life changes will make your grind far moar enjoyable than they EVER were back in 2002!! And Yes, Brezzies is one of our many Guardian angels that call Ephinea home and halp make it one of the Best damned private servers out there! <3! And of course Levels is nice and all...but the majority of toys you has can be used sooner if you simply FEED FEED FEED your MAG dear! Oh, if you ever have a hankering for a Dreamcast blast, there are 2 Old School Dreamcast lobbies you can wander around in for the effect =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Spitfire-san! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea! I’m Tsun, self proclaimed head of the official unofficial welcoming committee. If you see me in game say hi, I’d be happy to provide any assistance you may require.

Back