TeamLog Addon Beta Release v0.2.0 by rtti - Now in Color!

rtti

Guildcard
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce the release of Teamlog, a PSO addon that displays the teamchat without you having the press F9. It runs and looks very much like Chatlog, except it works specifically for your team chat.

It's all open source here: https://github.com/Trituraite/psobb_teamlog/tree/user/rtti/teamlog_feature

There is a README markdown as well (installation is super simple, no different than other Lua addons).

Please let me know if there are any bugs, or optionally any feature requests~! Happy to look into them. I'm aiming to get a v1.0.0 release and merge to master once I get some feedback from users.

Shoutout and thanks to Ender, fuzziqersoftware, and Googlobonker for making this tool a reality!

Future work: we are looking into a fully unified chat addon which combines all of local chats, simple mail, and team chat (with color coding and stamping).

Pic of tool in action included:
1712106149513.png

Last edited:
Feature request: output chat log to discord via bot, with “x person is online/offline” notification, if possible have options to include current lobby/ship

Ohh that might be possible but will require discord integration, but also external log writing (which only simple mail log addon does at the moment). I'll look into it for the unified chat log in the next project!

Damn rtti nice job and thanks for this addon! You're a true Chad, the pfp suits you :D

Hey guys, I just shipped two new features:

1. Colored Text - Now you can view your teamlog in style with 7 different flavors colors from the below selection. Let me know if I missed any of your favorite colors!
  1. White
  2. Red
  3. Green
  4. Blue
  5. Cyan
  6. Magenta
  7. Yellow
  8. Orange
  9. Bright Indigo
2. The timestamps to your logs are now Toggleable - however once you toggle it you'll need to reload your addons. The technical reason is that the timestamps are appended as strings to the message into local memory when the messages are detected to come in within the teamlog memory ring buffer, so it becomes a part of the message.

Let me know if you guys encounter bugs! Thanks :D

(Link to update is still the same and the README now has a section on how to update the addon https://github.com/Trituraite/psobb_teamlog/tree/user/rtti/teamlog_feature)

Pic attached

1713764867073.png

Last edited:
Back