Team Unto Lucifer

SepulchralxMoon

Ishtar, Flaauross, Barbatos
Guildcard
We are looking to get some new members! it is currently just 2 of us as we started the team. Always nice to have new members tho. PM me if your interested.

Come on peeps! No one out there looking for a team? Just a couple casual players who enjoying running and hunting

Sure, why not

Sweet! lol. I do believe ive seen you in the lobby and played with you before. My in game name is Ishtar. I keep an eye out for you and sent you an invite to the team when I get on. You will be member 3 lol

Maybe if your team name wasn't demonic, you might would get more members.

Maybe if your team name wasn't demonic, you might would get more members.

Why would that have anything to do with it! And if the name is too scary then you obviously don't know much about Satanism and are scared waaaaay too easily

Why would that have anything to do with it! And if the name is too scary then you obviously don't know much about Satanism and are scared waaaaay too easily

Well you are naive if you think the team name isn't a factor in joining. It's not that you're team name scares me. Lol I don't wanna know any thing about SATANISM.

Well you are naive if you think the team name isn't a factor in joining. It's not that you're team name scares me. Lol I don't wanna know any thing about SATANISM.

Did I ever say it wasn't a factor in joining? Also joining doesn't mean im gonna ram "satanic/demonic" stuff down your throat lmao xD. Also if your so against anything Satanism then their is obviously a hint if fear or weariness somewhere in there and I never specified that YOU were scared but just making a general statement. Just saying. Ive seen plenty of satanic stuff on here so you must not have been around very long lol. Most people are just already part of a team of some sort. Hence the post looking for new members.

As you stated " why would that have anything to do with it" so you did say it. I just think certain things don't belong in games. Such as religion or politics. It just divides people. For me I just like a good convo and wish you luck on your future hunts.

As you stated " why would that have anything to do with it" so you did say it. I just think certain things don't belong in games. Such as religion or politics. It just divides people. For me I just like a good convo and wish you luck on your future hunts.

I suppose I did mention it FUCK! lol. Oh well, I hear ya man, but you cant keep those things out they will always be around one way or another. Also good luck on any future hunts you may partake in as well.

Hmm, it's just a teamname. Dont join if you don't like it, join if you do. Theres no dividing people unless someone is so dumb to preach religion or be upset by others views on religion on the Internet. Satanism is very common and the liking towards it. But just because one person made a devilishteam name means nothing. It's just a name.

Team Cookiebomb didn't give me cookies, let alone a bomb of cookies.
Half of battlemode don't even play battlemode.
Team chargevulcan dont all Charge vulcans all day and only that.
The agency isn't really a secret organisation of agents.

Just a name in a game that means: The creator likes satanic stuff himself thus created a name he enjoys.

Last edited:
Hmm, it's just a teamname. Dont join if you don't like it, join if you do. Theres no dividing people unless someone is so dumb so preach religion or be upset by others views on religion on the Internet. Satanism is very common and the liking towards it. But just because one person made a devilishteam name means nothing. It's just a name.

Team Cookiebomb didn't give me cookies, let alone a bomb of cookies.
Half of battlemode don't even play battlemode.
Team chargevulcan dont all Charge vulcans all day and only that.
The agency isn't really a secret organisation of agents.

Just a name in a game that means nothing but the creator likes satanic stuff himself thus created.

Very well said, which is why I said why would that have anything to do with it

Thanks everyone for the support with the team!! We are up to six members now! We are always accepting new and veteran players who are just looking to have a good time playing to level or to hunt.

We are now
Gremory
Ishtar
Deet
Kirbeh
Gnubot
Excelcius

If your interested in joinging you can message either me or Forest on here or find us in game.
Members with privileges to add new people are Gremory, Ishtar or Deet in-game.

Unlocked as of now is only the teamflag but we are working on getting the dressing room as well as the other privilegas.

Thank you, and Hail!

Back