Team NoResta

CocoBird2

Guildcard
Accepting players of all skill levels, new players and veterans alike, and we're willing to help newer players as well with leveling and hunting gear. I think we're generally pretty chill. Can message me on Discord at _CocoBird, with the underscore, or just talk to me in lobby if interested in joining.

To be clear, this is very much a team that is both noob friendly, and also being super toxic/elitist is not tolerated, and neither is intentional scamming. a hard no.

Last edited:
Accepting players of all skill levels, new players and veterans alike, and we're willing to help newer players as well with leveling and hunting gear. I think we're generally pretty chill. Can message me on Discord at _CocoBird, with the underscore, or just talk to me in lobby if interestd in joining.
SQUEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! Let your mew know when/if she can assist in finding passionate players~! =3

First of all I’ve met the founders of this team and I can verify they are very kind, knowledgeable and helpful, a great example of the good community in Ephinea ✨

Back