Taking a break... indefinitely, I guess

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
A couple people know already, but I'm going away for a while. Real life calls and I've been ignoring it for a while; I need to get my life together and my self-discipline is extremely poor, and video games aren't really all that helpful with fixing either of those problems. I loved dicking around in the lobby with all you guys, getting killed over and over, and asking for Resta every two seconds.

If I do come back, it'll be a long time from now. Being responsible takes a while for me. I'll see you guys around! I'm not exactly hard to get a hold of if you wanna stay in touch. <3

Ryan said:
A couple people know already, but I'm going away for a while. Real life calls and I've been ignoring it for a while; I need to get my life together and my self-discipline is extremely poor, and video games aren't really all that helpful with fixing either of those problems. I loved dicking around in the lobby with all you guys, getting killed over and over, and asking for Resta every two seconds.

If I do come back, it'll be a long time from now. Being responsible takes a while for me. I'll see you guys around! I'm not exactly hard to get a hold of if you wanna stay in touch. <3

TINMAN! NOOO!!!
NOW WHO WILL I AVOID BY AFKING ALL DAY?!
also pls msg me eryday bae

Back