Tabbing out causes crashes

Harvest

Hey all. Installed today, so some of these issues may be me being stupid, we shall see.

I've tried using the hi-res HUD but that disables my keyboard - is there a fix for this at all? It's not a big deal, just wondering if there's a fix.

The main issue is that every time I tab out of PSO, it crashes - either blackscreens if on a loading screen, or just closes. I'm running it in 1920/1080, classic fullscreen. Really not sure what's going on with it.

Thanks in advance!

If you have your options like in the screenshot, it should use borderless window fullscreen. The standard fullscreen in this game just crashes whenever you alt tab. Use those settings and you should be good. As for the typing issue, I'm not sure about that.

Attachments

• options.png
    options.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 33
That's fixed it, thanks. I didn't realise that "neither" was an option when selecting. No alt tab issues, and it's fixed the typing thing too. Perfect setup.

Thank you again!

Classic full screen has always done this to me
If high res doesn't fix it you might just have to play window mode

I've noticed that in addition to fixing the alt+tab crash issue, using this borderless window mode also preserves any nvidia color settings profiles you might be using. I keep my gamma lower and digital vibrance slightly higher, but these effects were lost in full screen mode, until I switched to borderless window mode, as suggested.

Back