T: Spread Needle: 0, 0, 30, 0, 45% hit - CLOSED

Ade

;3
Hi folks,

My spread Needle is 30% Machine with 45% hit. I would like to trade this for either a clean 45% hit SN or one with room for Native and Dark %s. I will trade MY 45 hitter plus an extra 50 PDs if anyone has this.

Thanks for any interest!

I have 100/0/0/100|45 Spread Needle. Although I like this weapon and don't really want to get rid of it. I might be willing to trade but only if you make me an offer so good I can't refuse. Definitely not going to trade for just the 50 PDs mentioned.

Although at this point I have so many PDs I'm not sure if it's worth it anyways for PDs only, but if you could also include some piece of gear I really want I'd probably be interested.

Or I'm willing to spam Fragments of a Memory together and try to get more spread needles.

Got a clean 45% hit one, if you're interested just let me know.

Discord: Sentient#5824

Hi guys. One of my teammates messaged me and has the SN I need. Closing this. Thanks everyone for the replies!

I have 100/0/0/100|45 Spread Needle. Although I like this weapon and don't really want to get rid of it. I might be willing to trade but only if you make me an offer so good I can't refuse. Definitely not going to trade for just the 50 PDs mentioned.

Although at this point I have so many PDs I'm not sure if it's worth it anyways for PDs only, but if you could also include some piece of gear I really want I'd probably be interested.

Or I'm willing to spam Fragments of a Memory together and try to get more spread needles.
What is the damage difference on those attributes. It’s just 100 base damage right? I assume it’s 100*1?

What is the damage difference on those attributes. It’s just 100 base damage right? I assume it’s 100*1?
Oh it's a good bit more than that. The spread needle has 1-110 attack, for an average of 55.5. Then tack on 40 grind which is +80 and you're at 135.5. Now say you have the D-parts that give another 35 attack. It boosts that as well. So now you're up to 170.5. See? It can stack up to more than 100 extra ATP, and with heavy attacks it actually does a decent bit more damage. Can just wreck enemies with level 200 RAcast in Forest, Temple, and Crater pretty well with this thing. Also does good damage to ep4 bosses. Also I just really like it since the delay is so much lower than using a shot that you can keep attacking and moving to outposition your enemies.

Oh it's a good bit more than that. The spread needle has 1-110 attack, for an average of 55.5. Then tack on 40 grind which is +80 and you're at 135.5. Now say you have the D-parts that give another 35 attack. It boosts that as well. So now you're up to 170.5. See? It can stack up to more than 100 extra ATP, and with heavy attacks it actually does a decent bit more damage. Can just wreck enemies with level 200 RAcast in Forest, Temple, and Crater pretty well with this thing. Also does good damage to ep4 bosses. Also I just really like it since the delay is so much lower than using a shot that you can keep attacking and moving to outposition your enemies.
Well I mean that sphere only work to the lowest level. So for needle it’s just a flat 1. I also like needles WAAAY better than shots. They’re so much faster.

Back