T>Deva (White 5/150/45/0 Twins/Pilla/Farla) for better HU equips.

Cashmira ♥

Artist ♥
Hi guys. I have a white Deva mag with 5/150/45/0 stats and twins/pilla/farla PBs as the title says, and I'm looking to trade it for any upgrades to my current gear if possible.

I currently use...
Yunchang 0/0/20/20
Diska of Braveman 0/0/0/0
Charge Raygun 0/25/0/0/50
Delsaber's Buster w/ Shield of Delsaber
Meteor Cudgel 0/0/0/25/25
Slicer of Fanatic 0/0/40/0
Holiness Armor 4 slots
God/Arm
Perfect/Resist
Smartlink
Heavenly/Battle

I'm mainly just looking for a better shield and perhaps a better weapon replacement for my Delsaber's buster, but yeah if anyone is interested just let me know, thank you!

I don't have HUcast gear atm but you could: sell the mag to get some PDs. Get a pair of 50h charge vulcans (1PD), and change that perfect resist for another God Arm, or H/Arm if posible. A Hell Rail/Ray-gun 50h is another useful/cheap weapon you can get (1-3PD mostly for ep2).

I don't know much
about HUCast, but there is plenty of gear you could hunt: DoB with hit, Chain sawd, Red sword, S red blades, Twin blaze, v101, Zanba, Girasole, MKB, Kasami Bracer, the stuff everyone wants (RR, Exca, Sjs), etc.

Edit. I remembered i have a spare Jizai; it probably can replace that delsaber buster of yours. As for the shield i am not sure, probably someone has a kasami bracer for sale.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to trade for a Jizai if you would like to do that, that would be great. I'm online now if you wish to meet up soon

HUcast needs all the hit weps. Ata is trash.

(I'm not hating on HUcast. It's my favorite class. #masterrace)

Back