Sushi Adventure!!!

EricPimpi

n.n
Guildcard
Well... TLDR: I dont like Sushi... but the awesome people at Lobby 1 gave me some suggestions so I'll try it again for the THIRD TIME. The list of suggestions are:
1- Tuna Rolls with a lil bit of Soy Sauce.
2- It has to be prepared in front of me.

So the first stop had no chef available... so I guess it's a No-Go.20190321_192727.jpg

Altough they had something called Spicy Tuna... but for the time being... pass20190321_192759.jpg

Aight Ephinea Lobby 1... you win this time.
Gave it a shot to some Spicy Tuna Roll. It was better than expected TBH.
Gave it a shot to the Soy Sauce... Didnt like the Dab in Dat Soy Sauce move...
Wasabi is rly spicy!!! But only for a few seconds... Overall was a nice experience. So I'll follow your tips more often. See you @ Lobby 120190321_201007.jpg

Brave man! Not a Sushi purrson mewself, but Dayum those look good! Mew enjoys kidnapping friends out for Sushi as often as possible...she'll spoil her friends with whatever they want but no sushi for mew...just Steak Teriyaki! =3 There IS an authentic Japanese restaurant here called Shibui mew enjoys a Lot. We sit on the floor and she'll order a very juicy medium rare Fillet Mignon Teriyaki! <3

Last edited:
That sounds really nice... <3 I'm pretty sure theres a Japanese restaurant really close called Ichiban but I'm pretty it's nothing compared to what you describe. I can say that for sure because some of my friends work in the restaurant and they are not asian at all. But next thing on the menu for me shall be Curry. I'll do some quick research for that adventure.

That sounds really nice... <3 I'm pretty sure theres a Japanese restaurant really close called Ichiban but I'm pretty it's nothing compared to what you describe. I can say that for sure because some of my friends work in the restaurant and they are not asian at all. But next thing on the menu for me shall be Curry. I'll do some quick research for that adventure.
Ekatherina-chaaaaan~! *Glomps and Grooms!* =3 <3

Back