Stuck on Connection In Progress Screen

evan

Hi everyone.
Trying to play for the first time.I'm installed from MacOSX using wine. Client is installed and updated but after logging in to my account I get stuck on "Connection in Progress. Please Wait...." Can it normally take up to 20minutes to connect? This is prior to the character creation screen I imagine.
Also, I'm connecting from Japan. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Ephinea 1.9.5

it shouldn't take that long. It could be packet loss. but then it could be a support issue with Wine. You could try lowering the MTU of your network adapter to see if that helps. I'm not sure how to do this on Mac but I suspect google can help.

ping ephinea1.pioneer2.net and check for your response. High latency could be the cause.

I just downloaded the game and getting the same problem. When i check the ping its giving me about 120ms. So I know its not that part. Running windows 10 if thats any help..

Fixed. Ran it in admin mode and it worked

I am having the same problem, but running the program as an administrator doesn't work.

This is on Win10. Windows Defender is off and my AV is off, and was when I downloaded and installed the program.

Back