Striker of Chao

James Goddard

Was trying to find the answer to this but was getting mixed info so I'll just post it here.

With a Branch of Pakupaku, my understanding is that you need to do ttf and then use the warp in the nurse's office to get to the waterfall in ruins. From there, stand in the falls with the branch and it turns into a striker of chao...is this correct? Or am I still missing one of the requirements?

That's pretty much it, think you might have to warp down to ragol and back for warp to appear.
Also the branch has to be tekked.

awesome, thanks, it seemed like an easy way to get team points, since its an 11 star item and branches aren't too difficult to find

awesome, thanks, it seemed like an easy way to get team points, since its an 11 star item and branches aren't too difficult to find

If you specifically hunt TP's they are easy to find. Hell If you just donate all your junk rares your tp's will go boooooom

Which we've already done for the most part, if only all those hero/useless and cure/commoncold that coren gave me would work towards points =(

Back